Wide Receivers - Lots of Options

Kinda surprised we haven't heard more about Tolbert. We was getting some big praise as a scout team standout last year. Especially from our own starting defensive backs.

If he doesn't step up, I could definitely see Stanley Morgan working his way into the rotation early on.

Having Moore in the rotation tells me all I need to know about WR depth.

Kinda surprised we haven't heard more about Tolbert. We was getting some big praise as a scout team standout last year. Especially from out own starting defensive backs.

If he doesn't step up, I could definitely see Stanley Morgan working his way into the rotation early on.

Tolbert was getting a ton of love before spring break.

Kinda surprised we haven't heard more about Tolbert. We was getting some big praise as a scout team standout last year. Especially from out own starting defensive backs.

Tolbert was getting a ton of love before spring break.
Nice! I hadn't heard anything. Who said what?

Edit: reading through the thread again, it seems pretty obvious now. Not sure how I missed it. Already feel better about the position.