How often do you wash your clothes?

Underwear, every day. Tee-shirts, about every other day. Jeans, whenever they look and/or feel dirty. Which is generally four or five wearings for jeans worn to work (office job). Or after one or two wearings for jeans worn for working in the yard or home construction projects.

Although I don't do the laundry now, I still put them in the hamper at about the same rate I did before I was married. That is, back when I did my own laundry myself.

/ This is a funny and odd thread. :lol:

:laughpound This thread is hilarious but it is also so :facepalm: - you can tell it is the off season. :wasted

:backtotopic Me: I wash, note I not wife, everything once a week except towels - every 2 weeks. I figure, hey my body is clean - I'm just wiping off clean water. But then again one does have to consider the

dry skin stuff. :ahhhhhhhh Everything gets washed after one time on the body except shirts if I wore a T-shirt under the shirt. If it can stand the under arm smell test :o , it goes back on the hanger. Blue jeans - typically wear 3-4 times before washing. So they may make the weekly wash.

Tell, me I've never considered wearing them for a month or many days without washing. What makes you think they don't get BO (as in body odor not former coach who gave off a sulfur odor when he left) on blue jeans? :dunno

You hang up your t-shirts? Oh man, that's the worst. You are going to stretch out those collars! T-shirts need to be folded.

No talking about regular shirts going back on the hanger if they can stand the under the arm smell test.