How often do you wash your clothes?

Shirts, socks and underwear I wash after every use.

Jeans.....ummmm....well.... They only get washed if something soils them and that's not very often. Sometimes I can just spot wash them. I go hang them on a hook in the closet to air out so they are not in a drawer getting musty.

Dress slacks I'll get dry cleaned a couple times a year unless they get soiled.

Towels....I'll use the same one all week. Just got out of the shower, everything should be clean.

Back to jeans....the Levi's CEO did say he spit washes his if he gets something on them.

I also very seldom wash my sweaters because I always have a shirt underneath so it's never against my skin.

:laughpound This thread is hilarious but it is also so :facepalm: - you can tell it is the off season. :wasted

:backtotopic Me: I wash, note I not wife, everything once a week except towels - every 2 weeks. I figure, hey my body is clean - I'm just wiping off clean water. But then again one does have to consider the

dry skin stuff. :ahhhhhhhh Everything gets washed after one time on the body except shirts if I wore a T-shirt under the shirt. If it can stand the under arm smell test :o , it goes back on the hanger. Blue jeans - typically wear 3-4 times before washing. So they may make the weekly wash.

Tell, me I've never considered wearing them for a month or many days without washing. What makes you think they don't get BO (as in body odor not former coach who gave off a sulfur odor when he left) on blue jeans? :dunno

:laughpound This thread is hilarious but it is also so :facepalm: - you can tell it is the off season. :wasted

:backtotopic Me: I wash, note I not wife, everything once a week except towels - every 2 weeks. I figure, hey my body is clean - I'm just wiping off clean water. But then again one does have to consider the

dry skin stuff. :ahhhhhhhh Everything gets washed after one time on the body except shirts if I wore a T-shirt under the shirt. If it can stand the under arm smell test :o , it goes back on the hanger. Blue jeans - typically wear 3-4 times before washing. So they may make the weekly wash.

Tell, me I've never considered wearing them for a month or many days without washing. What makes you think they don't get BO (as in body odor not former coach who gave off a sulfur odor when he left) on blue jeans? :dunno

You hang up your t-shirts? Oh man, that's the worst. You are going to stretch out those collars! T-shirts need to be folded.

I am torn on the hanging of T-shirts...I hate the wrinkles with folding and I find a stretched neck very annoying.

Do you fold like a crazy person? Don't overstuff you drawers and your shirts shouldn't be that wrinkled.

Just shake your t-shirt out a bit before you put it on and your shirt will be fine. Also, I thought since you are so ripped, the material would be stretched over your guns and pecs and would become un-wrinkled.

I am torn on the hanging of T-shirts...I hate the wrinkles with folding and I find a stretched neck very annoying.

Do you fold like a crazy person? Don't overstuff you drawers and your shirts shouldn't be that wrinkled.

Just shake your t-shirt out a bit before you put it on and your shirt will be fine. Also, I thought since you are so ripped, the material would be stretched over your guns and pecs and would become un-wrinkled.

While I appreciate the compliment...that doesn't happen.

Also...not all of us have endless drawer space!