Spring Game Itinerary

With the PBA, Husker football and Husker Baseball that new rail yard area has got to be killing it! I do remember the first year it was going up it did not open up during the football season, ouch!

Anyone know people that live in that Rail Yard area? That has got to be a blast.

Oh yea man, there are balconies that have a perfect view of that huge jumbotron screen thinger. Plus, you could parachute into a killer crowd! Illinois last year was a friggin blast...homecoming and the weather was top notch perfect. I love watching games there....maybe as much as going into the game (not really), but seriously I'm a drunk, so maybe. :)

With the way the weather has been I am wondering what it could be like on the 11th!

I swear the spring game is either balls out amazing temps or just horrible. I am hoping for balls out!

Nothing worse than trying to tailgate or go from bar to bar when its cold, windy and drizzling out.

Also, anyone know if Jack Daniels is doing their sweet party above Sandy's?

Anyone know if 60K tickets have been sold yet?

I really don't know a lot of people that buy tickets for the game, instead they just head down for the atmosphere and the partying but I still think, if it starts warming up next week, that this could be an 80K plus crowd.

I believe they usually have quite a lot of people buying tickets the day of.

Man...is it going to be shorts weather? Jeans? (no jorts)...long sleeves or short sleeves?

This weather needs to make up its mind.

Also...do me and my group dare to have more than one Shark Water???

Teach as much as it sounds like you drink you should know the rule when it comes to shark waters. 1 is fine but anything more than that is asking for trouble.

Man...is it going to be shorts weather? Jeans? (no jorts)...long sleeves or short sleeves?

This weather needs to make up its mind.

Also...do me and my group dare to have more than one Shark Water???

Teach as much as it sounds like you drink you should know the rule when it comes to shark waters. 1 is fine but anything more than that is asking for trouble.

I know, you are right...but they are sooooo good!

Its like Elk Creek...you sit there and order a pitcher...another...another...you don't feel a thing...you and your group split one more...you are fine. You head over to another stop with your friends and BAM