The Paranormal

I haven't experienced anything paranormal myself. But I know people who swear that they have. So I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. I think there are things in the world that we just don't perceive or understand right now.

What has been your creepiest or most interesting encounter, Redux? Something that you experienced but just can't explain.

I would have to say either the crazy KII meter interaction we had at the Villisca Ax Murder House or all the weird stuff we caught at a private residence outside of Hastings, had a cord played with by "something" on camera, a cabinet opened on it's own, weird sneezing noises, interactive knocking etc. Cool place that had never been investigated before.

Seriously dude, I can respect your opinion of skepticism. But trolling, really? I'm in the field to do two things: 1) Help those who need it 2) Answer my own curiosity of the unknown.

If you don't care about things you can't explain, that's okay. But no need for the mockery.

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

-UFO's are real. Any object that isn't identified on sight is officially classified as a UFO

-Astral Projections? Not exactly my field but who knows really.

-Mental telepathy could be another step in evolution. X-Men may have gotten it right...

-Clairvoyance can be a real thing but most people who claim to be psychic are simply seeking attention

-Spirit Photography became popular a long time ago and most famous "ghost photos" can be debunked now

-telekinesis, see telepathy

-mediums are probably more myth that reality

-Nessie was an embellished fishermans tale

-Atlantis among many other lost cities and civilizations probably existed