The Paranormal

Oh, very serious question here: Has anyone every said "He slimed me" on one of your field trips? Because that's a huge f'ing missed opportunity if the answer is no.

Serious question, why are you here?

I told you, for the Ghostbusters references.

Why dont you just go watch the movie

Tormenting you with them is infinitely more fun.

So you are openly trolling me?

Want to get him banned too?

Not really. Just get tired of being mocked. PA got banned because it was a sock account made solely for trolling. Junior on occasion doesn't mock people in his posts.

Tormenting you with them is infinitely more fun.

So you are openly trolling me?

Ha ha! You must be somewhat open to criticism or you wouldn't have started this thread. I mean, paranormal activity is a very divisive topic. Most people either believe in ghosts or not. I'm probably in the minority in being skeptical, while not necessarily willing to rule out the possibility of ghosts.

btw, You should have friended the poster Paranormal Activity before he got banned. So Paranormal Activity would show up in your profile. :lol:

Redux, who cares what others opinions are of what you do? This is your hobby and your passion. Its your money to spend anyway you please. Its no different than a book reader spending money for multiple books. Or a painter spending money for paint and a canvas. Those are their hobbies, this is yours. You get to travel the country and see some of the more famous "haunted" places and help people with their fear. I think that's pretty cool. Who gives a f#*k about what Junior or anyone else think. Just keep doing what you love to do!

• Fire 1

I usually have a pretty thick skin when it comes to this stuff. But we are almost a page into this thread and it's just sillyness. Some is to be expected and I can play along.

But the real reason I put my name out there along with this field is for anyone on this board who is experiencing this kind of stuff and doesn't know where to turn. I have simply chatted with many people over the years and it helps to talk about it.

The reason they wouldn't want to go public with their problem is because they probably don't wan't to be mocked by people who think it's all hogwash.