The Paranormal

Redux, who cares what others opinions are of what you do? This is your hobby and your passion. Its your money to spend anyway you please. Its no different than a book reader spending money for multiple books. Or a painter spending money for paint and a canvas. Those are their hobbies, this is yours. You get to travel the country and see some of the more famous "haunted" places and help people with their fear. I think that's pretty cool. Who gives a f#*k about what Junior or anyone else think. Just keep doing what you love to do!

+1

We are talking about people's dead relatives here.

No, not necessarily. Most paranormal activity can be explained by a simple investigation, that's where I come in. A draft may have caused that door to move. Your cat was coughing up a hairball, that is what the noises were. Your water heater isn't grounded properly and it is emitting a large amount of EMF and that is why you feel uneasy in the basement.

No, not necessarily. Most paranormal activity can be explained by a simple investigation, that's where I come in. A draft may have caused that door to move. Your cat was coughing up a hairball, that is what the noises were. Your water heater isn't grounded properly and it is emitting a large amount of EMF and that is why you feel uneasy in the basement.

qug7unh.gif

• Fire 3

qug7unh.gif

Actually, you couldn't hang with me in my prime. Check that, now.

(Mic Drop)

If you don't like the movie Paranormal Activity then f#*k you.

Such a stupid movie. Everyone knows that it was just their ungrounded water heater emitting a large amount of EMF. That EMF made their cat uneasy causing it to cough up a hairball. That coughing caused a draft making a door move.

Everyone knows this.

mic drop

• Fire 2

Such a stupid movie. Everyone knows that it was just their ungrounded water heater emitting a large amount of EMF. That EMF made their cat uneasy causing it to cough up a hairball. That coughing caused a draft making a door move.

Everyone knows this

mic drop

Going to need a link that proves these outlandish claims.

Everyone knows this

mic drop

Going to need a link that proves these outlandish claims.

That's were Redux comes in......

drops mic

• Fire 1