Spring Game Rosters

zoogs

So Taylor and Newby are on the Red while Cross is on the White. Hmmmmmm.....

If you go by that then you also have to recognize that it's Johnny Stanton and TA on the red team, not Fyfe or the fan favorite, Bush.

Yeah, but TA is the clear #1, while Stanton will get a few reps at the end of the game as the #4 guy.

From media reports the QB competition is real between a few of these guys

AJ Bush is apparently beating out Stanton and darlington. That concerns me. Bush was a 2* recruit and the other 2 were 4*s. Are they that bad or is he that good?

Both, perhaps.

Darlington's been seemingly getting a lot of love recently. A top three of Armstrong - Bush - Darlington wouldn't surprise me.

I've kind of been ruling Darlington out because of all the concussion issues. Kinda thought he was just along for the free ride.

Gaskins & Stephens had Sean Callahan on about an hour ago talking about the Spring Game format, why it is what it is, and why it's not going to be even teams duking it out. Sean says the biggest priority coming out of the game is to have the fans feel good about the team through the summer, leading up to the season.

They'll put the podcast up in a little while. LINK to podcast page.

Sean also mentioned that Harrison Beck faked a hamstring injury so Carriker wouldn't tackle him. Never heard that story.

Kind of can't blame him cause Carriker was a beast! Cool tidbit.

AJ Bush is apparently beating out Stanton and darlington. That concerns me. Bush was a 2* recruit and the other 2 were 4*s. Are they that bad or is he that good?

Both, perhaps.

Darlington's been seemingly getting a lot of love recently. A top three of Armstrong - Bush - Darlington wouldn't surprise me.

I've kind of been ruling Darlington out because of all the concussion issues. Kinda thought he was just along for the free ride.

Whatever happened to 'Johnny Tebow'? It actually concerns me that Stanton hasn't beaten out TA by this time, but oh wellzzz......

Bush, more power to him.