Fightin' Erstads vs. Iowa

Disturbing, as I blame coaching as much as the players. Do we not have a hitting coach?

To be honest how much can be on the coaches? I mean it does boil down to the players hitting the ball. I do understand some of the questionable calls with runners on base.

We have had issues hitting the ball all year, this is something the coaches need to fix.

The games I went to before conference plate only 1 player actually looked good swinging the bat and apparently has not gotten any better.

Eerie similarities between basketball and baseball................both struggle pathetically on OFFENSE....................

Can't fathom any obvious threads or connections except both staffs seem preoccupied with defense first...............??

Eerie similarities between basketball and baseball................both struggle pathetically on OFFENSE....................

Can't fathom any obvious threads or connections except both staffs seem preoccupied with defense first...............??

The way Erstad wants to play offense is to sacrifice to get runners in scoring position. However if you're in a funk offensively and noone can get the runner home you are wasting outs. I'm not sure if he needs to change the philosophy or what but we can't hit against the better staffs statistically in the Big Ten.