Riley vs Pelini Win Loss

Is this Bo guy a coach at Nebraska? Why should I care about this guy. What is he going to do for Nebraska today, besides badmouth us to anyone who would listen.

He is gone, do you guys stand over the toilet and wave good bye and pine for what left. Same difference.

Facetiousness by itself doesn't actually say anything. This post is like a joke without a punchline.

• Fire 2

Is this Bo guy a coach at Nebraska? Why should I care about this guy. What is he going to do for Nebraska today, besides badmouth us to anyone who would listen.

He is gone, do you guys stand over the toilet and wave good bye and pine for what left. Same difference.

Facetiousness by itself doesn't actually say anything. This post is like a joke without a punchline.

I think skersfan has a point in the over all view. But in this case when the whole point of the thread is to stats of coaches, you kind of need to dredge up the last guy.

My point is why do we care. It is gone, nothing can be done about them, but we could all support the new coach, look for the positives he brings, the chance for things to be better.

9-10 wins a year are good enough to keep damned near any coach. The past one was not fired because of wins or losses or blow outs. He was fired because he was total Ahole, and in honesty had been since the first time he left.

Just flush and walk away, look forward to the season. How will the new system use our talent? Will we be able to match our past running backs. Things that matter, what Bo did or could have done no longer matter. Move past it.

We have what most, that truly know about college football, feel is a great hire. He is what we need to be concerned about as far as I am concerned. Worry about Youngstown State if you want and the moron that could not get a better job. We lost nothing that was not improved on with Coach Riley.

Wins and losses are important, I get that, but that is not the only way to judge a coach, especially one that has not taken the field for a single game. No way possible to measure, guess, or know. Play the games, if he does a good enough job he will remain, if he does not win what he needs to, he will be gone, but he will leave with class, not like an ass.

I hated the mofo that was here for 7 years, still have to read about him every single day. Just tired of the story about poor Bo.