Rory McIlroy's PGA Tour 2015

Releases at 12:01am EST on July 15th.

If you have EA Access membership (4.99 for a month) you get to play as of July 9th. However, you only receive 10 hours of play time of the full game till the actual release. Kicker is, if you have EA Access and then buy the digital copy you get a discount on the digital copy price by 6 bucks.

So you pay full price for the game essentially but get to play it early. Thats what I did. It's absolutely flawless in my opinion. The new frostbite engine makes it so there is no load time between holes. Seamless play for the most part. I play on Xbox One.

Game is absolutely amazing. Anyone planning on picking up a copy?

• Fire 1

I read this on another forum.

If you have EA Access and are using the 'early access' feature for a game, make sure to fully quit the game when you are done playing. If you just dashboard and the game is still running it counts towards your 10 hours.

I haven't played a golf game in about 8 or so years. I might give this one a try.

Here's what I posted on another forum about RM PGA:

For what it is, the game isn't too bad and I've enjoyed how the game plays. My only complaint with the gameplay mechanics would be the un-sensitivity of the analog stick. I wish there would be greater sensitivity on the stick or more of a penalty for missing that straight back and forward swing.

Should this be an iterative game, I think a good foundation has been laid. They got the most important aspect (the game play) mostly correct. Their focus in the next edition should be on deepening the career mode, by adding more events (and thus more courses), qualifications for those events, and perhaps make use of a money list whereby you get money for placing in events and that money allows you to buy fancy apparel and clubs that boost stats with higher value items being more valuable.

For what it is, the game isn't too bad and I've enjoyed how the game plays. My only complaint with the gameplay mechanics would be the un-sensitivity of the analog stick. I wish there would be greater sensitivity on the stick or more of a penalty for missing that straight back and forward swing.

Should this be an iterative game, I think a good foundation has been laid. They got the most important aspect (the game play) mostly correct. Their focus in the next edition should be on deepening the career mode, by adding more events (and thus more courses), qualifications for those events, and perhaps make use of a money list whereby you get money for placing in events and that money allows you to buy fancy apparel and clubs that boost stats with higher value items being more valuable.

Would like to see a "Dynasty" sort of option where you could organize with your buddies but don't have to play all at the same time. Tournaments that follow the real PGA schedule and your buddies can only golf the thursday round before they golf the friday round. Everyone keeps up, and then the leader board has all the Gamertags on it. I think that would be a cool feature.

Better or worse than the Golf Club, would you say?

• 2 weeks later...

Better or worse than the Golf Club, would you say?

Vector not sure about you but I'm a huge fan of the Golf Club.