2015 Husker Coaches Polos are in stock - Huskernation.com

Coaches' polos and jerseys are really dorky on people who aren't coaches or players, imho.

It is just a Nebraska polo why is it dorky? IMO it is dorky for anyone over the age of about 15 to where someone's jersey. I think all those guys watching NFL in Manning and Brady jerseys look like idiots.

If it's a coaches' polo and they're paying $100 for the replica version, I feel like they're trying to look like a coach. Basically the same thing as wearing a jersey.

Your wrong.

The Seahawks are having some meet and greet in Boise today. Three or four players are at it. Saw 2 guys at the minimart this morning one had on a Steve Largent jersey and and the other was Jim Zorn. I just chuckled thinking about this tread.

What in God's name are you fashionista's talking about? The thread is a link to purchase the new Husker Coaches Polo shirts, other than that, what the hell are you fasion guru's turning this thing into? This place has become more of a clothing apparel discussion board than anything lately...Good Lord.

Let it die. If you don't like it, don't buy the f'ing thing. Everytime I come to the Husker football forum this thing is at the top of the page.......Nobody gives two sh#ts if you think the shirt is pretty or not.

Really??? I walk into any Husker shop and it's easy for me to buy my wife a very nice Husker shirt.

You misunderstand me. I'm saying it's socially acceptable for a guy to wear a glorified t-shirt (polo) to a semi-formal event. (non-football related)

Hmmmmm .....if you're talking the office in Friday during the season, I have women wearing all kinds of Husker stuff.

If you're talking more than that, a coaches polo isn't really appropriate.

There are a few Husker shirts I would wear some wear else business casual ...but very few.

It needs to be something very subtle.

What in God's name are you fashionista's talking about? The thread is a link to purchase the new Husker Coaches Polo shirts, other than that, what the hell are you fasion guru's turning this thing into? This place has become more of a clothing apparel discussion board than anything lately...Good Lord.

Let it die. If you don't like it, don't buy the f'ing thing. Everytime I come to the Husker football forum this thing is at the top of the page.......Nobody gives two sh#ts if you think the shirt is pretty or not.

Agree...and many times I come to a thread to see a certain poster chewing someone out about how they posted.

• Fire 3

Agree...and many times I come to a thread to see a certain poster chewing someone out about how they posted.

:D

Maybe come back when football season starts? This is going to be happening until then.

Or make enough good topics of your won that they drown these out.

• Fire 1

Here ya go:

1008_WVimmunity.jpg

Now I just hope this doesn't turn into a discussion of whether or not you like the polka dots on the damn box of tissues.

Here ya go:

1008_WVimmunity.jpg

Now I just hope this doesn't turn into a discussion of whether or not you like the polka dots on the damn box of tissues.

I think posting a picture of multi-colored polkadots is insensitive to the colorblind.

• Fire 1