The Repub Debate

From 538:

Guess what? Trump could make up for all 66 delegates he lost in Ohio with huge delegate margins in Illinois and Missouri. In Missouri, Trump is clinging to a lead of just 2,400 votes, but IF things continue as they are, Trump will capture 47 of Missouri’s delegates to just five for Cruz. And in Illinois, where Trump is winning about 40 percent of the vote, he could win all but a handful of congressional districts, giving him perhaps 60 of the state’s 69 delegates. Wow.

Primary rules are weird. Missouri has 52 delegates up for grabs. Trump is running 42% to 41% for Cruz. And 47/52 = 90%.

Interesting article on exit polls:

Exit polls suggest plenty of appetite for a third-party alternative to Donald Trump

The real question here isn't if Trump would be battered by a strong third party candidate. It's how many Republicans in Florida and Ohio -- which he pledged to win -- would skip voting altogether rather than vote for Trump. In preliminary exit polling Tuesday night reported by ABC, 4 in 10 non-Trump voters say they wouldn't back him in November.

How do his followers still think he "tells the truth" even when he is constantly caught in lies?

LINK

He can't even say the simplest things without lying.

Google search: Honest Candidate for 2016

You will get zero results...ha

Truth.

That said, vote Gary Johnson for president.

How do his followers still think he "tells the truth" even when he is constantly caught in lies?

LINK

Truth.

Wait...wasn't there a boxer...Carl "The truth" Williams...He might be honest 100% of the time.

LINK

Truth.

Wait...wasn't there a boxer...Carl "The truth" Williams...He might be honest 100% of the time.

Hmmmm, he might have been lying about his nickname.

LINK

Hmmm...true.

However, what I find interesting about this is that I constantly hear his followers claiming the fact he tells the truth as the reason they are voting for him. And, they are extremely emotional about it.

LINK

Hmmm...true.

However, what I find interesting about this is that I constantly hear his followers claiming the fact he tells the truth as the reason they are voting for him. And, they are extremely emotional about it.

If you never question content, how will you know if it contains a lie?

Trump supporters are largely mindless followers.

LINK

Hmmm...true.

Would that make the followers of every other candidate the same thing?

• Fire 1

LINK

Hmmm...true.

Would that make the followers of every other candidate the same thing?

I am saying that many of Trumps supporters aren't followers of politics. They are the types to buy a shamwow because the commercial made it look cool. But that what you get when a reality tv star runs for president.

That said, you are correct that every candidate has its blind supporters.