Does B1G get 2 teams in Playoffs

Creed

Ok things rarely play out from pre season predictions but things could fall in line that would put 2 Bi1G teams in. OSU wins out which is very likely IMO. Michigan State #5 in AP could have wins over Oregon and Nebraska then have a close loss to OSU. They wouldn't be in the CCG. Using the current AP rankings you are looking at:

1. OSU vs #4 Michigan State in Orange Bowl

2. TCU vs #3 Alabama in Cotton Bowl

Baylor - assuming loss to TCU committee would diss them again this year. weak OOC schedule.

Also, given the parity in the SEC the SEC champ may have 2 losses and the SEC gets no bid. Would also open the door for Mich State.

No. I don't care how good you are. If you don't win your conference you should not be in.

Especially if that means leaving 2 champs out. The only way it would make sense is if two champs have 2 losses, but even then. I don't like that a team that doesn't take care of business in the regular season would get another shot.

No. I don't care how good you are. If you don't win your conference you should not be in.

Especially if that means leaving 2 champs out. The only way it would make sense is if two champs have 2 losses, but even then. I don't like that a team that doesn't take care of business in the regular season would get another shot.

What if Virginia Tech and Oregon win the ACC and PAC-12, respectively?

This topic isn't above whether a 2nd B1G team should get in. It's whether they could.

If OSU goes undefeated and MSU has 1 loss to OSU, yes, both OSU and MSU could go to the playoff.

Pretty much that. Only way it could work this season. No chance if Ohio State loses the CCG, the West division winner will not be undefeated.

This topic isn't above whether a 2nd B1G team should get in. It's whether they could.

If OSU goes undefeated and MSU has 1 loss to OSU, yes, both OSU and MSU could go to the playoff.

Pretty much that. Only way it could work this season. No chance if Ohio State loses the CCG, the West division winner will not be undefeated.

No chance?

No chance?

Just seems highly unlikely. If it's Wiscy we can assume they lose to Bama or drop a conference game they shouldnt. Maybe both.

Minnesota doesn't get an easy road to a division title, I would say minimum 2-3 loss team.

Nebraska, well, I would love it but a first year coach is a long shot given what we know so far about injuries and depth.

Iowa.......HAhahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa.