Cornhuskers will never...

I am I

Return to a dominance until we have solid leadership in place. Ie our chancellor. Btw he started I the spring of 2001. Look at his decision making since. Makes me giggle.

We lost a game to chance. What if the receiver had dropped it or what if he ran just outside the goaline? Anyway the BYU receiver made a play and you can't define MR on one game. I still think this is a 9 or 10 win team.

Why not define MR by his body of work? Seems logical. It seemed like a 9 or 10 win team until we dropped a sure win today, and then the other NU beat Stanford. We will be lucky to win 7 now, unless this coaching staff figures out how to play defense.

DON'T BE INSANE!

Return to a dominance until we have solid leadership in place. Ie our chancellor. Btw he started I the spring of 2001. Look at his decision making since. Makes me giggle.

We lost a game to chance. What if the receiver had dropped it or what if he ran just outside the goaline? Anyway the BYU receiver made a play and you can't define MR on one game. I still think this is a 9 or 10 win team.

Why not define MR by his body of work? Seems logical. It seemed like a 9 or 10 win team until we dropped a sure win today, and then the other NU beat Stanford. We will be lucky to win 7 now, unless this coaching staff figures out how to play defense.

His body of work is .504 lifetime... He has better facilities and talent than BYU...... We lost today. That's his body of work. Crappy decision making IMO. The kids played hard. Fought through and got ahead. The prevent kicked in and we allowed a 2nd string QB orchestrate an 80 yrd drive with 48 seconds and beat us with 3 guys rushing and all of our guys behind their receiver at the goal line. Not to mention the inability to go with a 2 back set on 2 or 3 occasions to get 1 friggin yard....

So for me, he has a lot of work to do. Again, it appears the identity he wants is completely against the culture/history of NU as well as the current skill set of the players.

Well who thought Ohio State was gonna make the playoff after losing by a lot at home to an eventual 6-6 Virginia Tech team. Stuff happens but it is not time to panic at all

I hope and pray this happens to us. I don't know that I would call it panic though, just tired of watching our team get beat when they should not. It's fine when it happens once in a blue moon, but the last few years have taken a toll.

Or why not define Nebraska by its recent success running these toss around happy, penalty happy, non lineman domineering unhappy crap.

We'll 9-10. No doubt about it. We are pretty good and lol better than last year. But we have a ceiling folks. And it's about not dominating the line and running the ball. Period.

BYU, backup QB, hype, at home, etc etc etc.

Pass the ball, lose the game. Thank, nothing to see here. Move along.

I am I, I agree with you but I'm being a little more level headed.

I was afraid we would see what we saw out of the offense today. I love Riley and his persona, but I can't stand the kind of offense he runs. I hated it then, I hate it now. I bought into the whole "adapt to athletes" bs. We did some good things, we really did, and the defense played great against the run.

However, without giving an "I will, or I will not"...I'm going to watch to see more games. Right now, I'm leaning toward the I hate the offense so much that I can't stand to watch, but I won't bail unless we go 6-6 or worse. But, this feels eerily similar to Callahan, scheme wise.

BYU knew what we were doing like 70% of the time. That is bad.

BYU knew what we were doing like 70% of the time and we put up 450+ yards and 28 points? Holy sh#t, things are better than you make it.

His body of work is .504 lifetime... He has better facilities and talent than BYU...... We lost today. That's his body of work. Crappy decision making IMO. The kids played hard. Fought through and got ahead. The prevent kicked in and we allowed a 2nd string QB orchestrate an 80 yrd drive with 48 seconds and beat us with 3 guys rushing and all of our guys behind their receiver at the goal line. Not to mention the inability to go with a 2 back set on 2 or 3 occasions to get 1 friggin yard....

So for me, he has a lot of work to do. Again, it appears the identity he wants is completely against the culture/history of NU as well as the current skill set of the players.

I see your point. I also couldn't help but feeling we would have handled BYU easily today with a BP defense. Hope SE made the right decision here. Right now it doesn't look it. We shall see how the rest of the season plays out.

Seems like Bo lost his swagger after eichorst took over right? Because he didn't have support from day one. Perlman hired Eichorst who departed from a corrupt university in Miami. Eichorst left at a very, and I mean very curious time from Miami. He is not a leader in any way, shape or form. At what point to we hold perlman accountable? He is responsible for pederson, Callahan, backed firing solich, backed firing Bo and backed hiring Riley.

Seems like Bo lost his swagger after eichorst took over right? Because he didn't have support from day one. Perlman hired Eichorst who departed from a corrupt university in Miami. Eichorst left at a very, and I mean very curious time from Miami. He is not a leader in any way, shape or form. At what point to we hold perlman accountable? He is responsible for pederson, Callahan, backed firing solich, backed firing Bo and backed hiring Riley.

HP also was instrumental in getting us in the B1G. Is that good or bad?

You know nothing about Eichorst other than stuff you made up in your head. Osborne wanted Pederson. And how did Bo lose his swagger? He got the same 9 wins both seasons with Eichorst.

You know nothing about Eichorst other than stuff you made up in your head. Osborne wanted Pederson. And how did Bo lose his swagger? He got the same 9 wins both seasons with Eichorst.

I feel for you. Eichorst left Miami to avoid his name being attached booster scandals. Do some research. The guy was dirty coming into our UNI. You're telling me Bo was the same guy from TOs last ad year to eichorst?

I feel for you. Eichorst left Miami to avoid his name being attached booster scandals. Do some research. The guy was dirty coming into our UNI. You're telling me Bo was the same guy from TOs last ad year to eichorst?

Eichorst was in Miami 18 months. The news of the scandal broke 4 months after he was hired and it was an ongoing issue that started 8 years previously. Yet somehow Eichorst is to blame? Eichorst is the shady, dirty guy? WTF are you on? And why should I give a crap whether Bo was the same guy if he got the same results? He wasn't paid so he could be himself or "have swagger." He was paid to win. He had blow out losses before he stopped being the "same guy" (whatever that means) and after he stopped being the "same guy."