***Official South Alabama Game Discussion***

Yeah, need to start the second half with Fyfe and Wilbon in the backfield, get them some quality game time now that we're up big.

Let's get it to 40 first.

I'd rather trust the backups to make some plays. Worst comes to the worst, you can always put the 1s back in.

Thinks that pretty sh**ty for the confidence though.

If the backups aren't putting up the points to stay ahead of the other team, their confidence is already going to be down. I can only hope that they're not too high mantainence to put the team ahead of their own pride when the 1s go back in.

Eh, I don't know. I'd rather them come in and potentially struggle when it's 40-0 then come in when it's 24-0 and have it become 24-14. Just doesn't send a good message, imo.

TO used to brig in the backup in he 2nd quarter regardless of the score

Yeah, need to start the second half with Fyfe and Wilbon in the backfield, get them some quality game time now that we're up big.

Let's get it to 40 first.

I'd rather trust the backups to make some plays. Worst comes to the worst, you can always put the 1s back in.

Thinks that pretty sh**ty for the confidence though.

If the backups aren't putting up the points to stay ahead of the other team, their confidence is already going to be down. I can only hope that they're not too high mantainence to put the team ahead of their own pride when the 1s go back in.

Eh, I don't know. I'd rather them come in and potentially struggle when it's 40-0 then come in when it's 24-0 and have it become 24-14. Just doesn't send a good message, imo.

TO used to brig in the backup in he 2nd quarter regardless of the score

Okay.