***Official South Alabama Game Discussion***

Good he let Fyfe throw some more after his interception. Well, it's big game week now as the Canes will be looking to get revenge. Probably be ugly and would not surprise to see some fights, etc. We go there with a chance to win but I expect we will NOT be favored. Odds are Canes by about 14. My prediction based on our first two games and their first two games and the game being in Miami (hot and steamy and we are lacking depth and maybe not in great shape yet). Miami 38 to 24.

Good he let Fyfe throw some more after his interception. Well, it's big game week now as the Canes will be looking to get revenge. Probably be ugly and would not surprise to see some fights, etc. We go there with a chance to win but I expect we will NOT be favored. Odds are Canes by about 14. My prediction based on our first two games and their first two games and the game being in Miami (hot and steamy and we are lacking depth and maybe not in great shape yet). Miami 38 to 24.

Personally, I think that's a little much. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami favored by about 4 because it's not like Miami is without flaws as they struggled pretty mightily against FAU and their defense isn't exactly tougher than either defenses we've played so far. We're more than capable of going to Miami and getting a win.

Would it have been better if I said Ryker Fyfe stinks?

I got a warning level raised for saying effing Maher a couple years back and have been told that the situation is similar to posting and how it should be the post not the poster, hate on their play, not them directly.

You were warned for this post and asked to please avoid directly cussing out our players. I suppose it's a good discussion to have as to whether or not this should be okay on Huskerboard:

EFFF you MAHER!!!!!!

I don't think a poster would be in danger of getting banned for this, and generally, we let some venting go in the game threads...but hopefully, you understand why you were asked nicely to refrain from posts like that.