Southern Mississippi

Mavric

RE WatchEspn app:

The video you see on WatchESPN depends upon your ESPN video/TV channel package subscription.[/size]

This is from an email from espn customer care.[/size]

That sounds right. I used watchESPN at my parent's house and it required selecting cable provider and login for cable company. When I returned home the cable company had blocked out the ESPN channels. I had to call to get them unblocked.

If you have cable you can use watch ESPN. Either project your computer to a TV, use an Xbox, etc

The watchESPN app only lets you watch the specific ESPN channels you already get over cable. We don't subscribe to ESPNU through cable, for example, so we can't view ESPNU on the watchESPN app or website.

Where have you guys been? I remember ESPNews being a channel back when I was in the 6th or 7th grade over a decade ago. Course back then it was basically just a half hour version of SportsCenter that was continuously updated throughout the day and airing 24/7. Never had any live events or anything.

I know it's been a channel for some time. I didn't know they showed live games on it - other than the occasional start of a game while the previous game on another channel was finishing up.