Harbaugh-Riley; who's the better coach now?

Might be that BYU has played Murders Row and ran out of gas, but will credit you with this.

Dumbest thread of the week!

We should have a trophy.

This is kind of what I thought after watching some of this while flipping back and forth for the Husker-USM game

Thank you. I would also like to suggest (I assume the assertion has been made elsewhere, I'm not a frequent visitor here) that this is one of the tougher non-conference line-ups which we've had in years.

Might be that BYU has played Murders Row and ran out of gas, but will credit you with this.

We should have a trophy.

This is kind of what I thought after watching some of this while flipping back and forth for the Husker-USM game

Thank you. I would also like to suggest (I assume the assertion has been made elsewhere, I'm not a frequent visitor here) that this is one of the tougher non-conference line-ups which we've had in years.

That's really not saying much. What are we gonna do next year when Oregon comes calling?

We should have a trophy.

Plus, the fact they had to win two of those games late, all of them were on the road. I have a feeling if we had USM first and BYU in the fourth game, we might be looking at 3-1 with a comeback against Miami and feeling a bit better about things.

I think the West Division is there for the taking, Minny struggled with Ohio today, Wisconsin lost Corey Clement for a few weeks, Iowa is Iowa and can lose to anyone or look good, Illinois, not sure what to think as they had to bring in a new coach late in the summer, NW might present some problems, Purdue blows balls. Nebraska won't blow anyone out with that defense except Purdue but the games in that Division are winnable

This is necessary.

In deed it is. Need to open up the eyes of certain supporters. When I saw the BYU-Mich score scroll by I LOL'ed pretty hard and grinned.

Why are you on a husker board?

I asked the same question when the board turned against the coach who actually brought the program back to relevance. With that being said... Bo should have been fired. His heart wasn't in it the last season(although its easy to see why). I knew that, You knew that and your mother even knew that. She makes a mean lasagna btw. Back on topic.. I was strongly against Riley being hired. Although I understand him accepting the job. I would, You would and your mother would. That's BIG TIME money and an opportunity. However, he is not the guy to get it done here. I know that..., you know that.. ah heck you know how it goes.

• Fire 1

This is necessary.

In deed it is. Need to open up the eyes of certain supporters. When I saw the BYU-Mich score scroll by I LOL'ed pretty hard and grinned.

I asked the same question when the board turned against the coach who actually brought the program back to relevance. With that being said... Bo should have been fired. His heart wasn't in it the last season(although its easy to see why). I knew that, You knew that and your mother even knew that. She makes a mean lasagna btw. Back on topic.. I was strongly against Riley being hired. Although I understand him accepting the job. I would, You would and your mother would. That's BIG TIME money and an opportunity. However, he is not the guy to get it done here. I know that..., you know that.. ah heck you know how it goes.

in your opinion why was it Bos heart wasnt in his last season here??

This is necessary.

in your opinion why was it Bos heart wasnt in his last season here??

because all us meanie fans got mad at him for telling us to f#*k off and embarasing loss after embarasing loss.

Some thoughts.........

Record of team before the coach picked up a head set:

Michigan; 5-7 (2 open dates)

Nebraska; 9-4

Record so far:

Harbaugh; 3-1

Riley; 2-2

Against opponents the other team played:

Nebraska-33

BYU-28

Michigan-31

BYU-0