Wisconsin

Mavric

Anyone who looks at the data for even 5 minutes knows that the data says Wisconsin will destroy us.... not saying that is going to happen, but the line should have always been for Wisconsin.

And yet members of their forums wonder if they'll win another game.

Silly internet is silly.

You can say that again... their total defense is ranked #22 in the nation. Ours is #108. Our passing defense is DEAD LAST (#128). Not sure they should even be called 'Blackshirts' at this point. Yeah, I know, I'm just an armchair quarterback, but really, when was the last time we were THAT bad. Ever?

We have a good offense (#22) and a decent run defense (#13) and a pass defense that APPARENTLY couldn't cover an octogenarian. I think our run defense stat is inflated due to people passing on us so much though.

All Wisconsin has to do is run 30% of the time and throw 70% and they will win walking away unless our secondary has a visit from the Almighty...

• Fire 1

Random stat(s):

This year, Nebraska is #38 in the country in sacks per game at 2.4.

Last year, Nebraska was #58 in the country in sacks per game at 2.23.

Gregory was lazy and only brought it about 25% of the time. Freedom may end up being better. We will miss him the next 2 weeks.

Random stat(s):

Gregory was lazy and only brought it about 25% of the time. Freedom may end up being better. We will miss him the next 2 weeks.

Wow! You are unbearable.

Stop this. You spew this on the same day you hint at Suh not supporting this team in THREE posts. Next you are going to say LaVonte David really wasn't that good. Your constant effort in bashing Pelini and anything that happened under him is beyond tired. Welcome to the ignore list.

Random stat(s):

Wow! You are unbearable.

Stop this. You spew this on the same day you hint at Suh not supporting this team in THREE posts. Next you are going to say LaVonte David really wasn't that good. Your constant effort in bashing Pelini and anything that happened under him is beyond tired. Welcome to the ignore list.

Gregory spent a lot more time smoking weed than chasing quarterbacks that Is no secret. LaVonte David was a stud, 408 would have made 9 wins without him. As for Suh, I just stated that he has not made a public statement of any sort in support of the new staff and team. That is all. Nothing sinister about that.

Random stat(s):

Wow! You are unbearable.

Gregory spent a lot more time smoking weed than chasing quarterbacks that Is no secret. LaVonte David was a stud, 408 would have made 9 wins without him. As for Suh, I just stated that he has not made a public statement of any sort in support of the new staff and team. That is all. Nothing sinister about that. P.S. do you really think I care if I or anyone else makes your ignore list? I bring facts and common sense to the board, not many do.

Wisconsin is going to absolutely destroy us. We'll continue to pass the football and their blitz packages are going to tear our line up. Wisconsin receivers won't drop the ball like Illinois receivers did for most the day

I don't think we will score much this game. I also think our defense is suited to stop their offense, but we will have a tough time with half our DL injured. I predict Wisconsin shows MR how to put away a close game by wearing out the opposing D by running the ball heavily at the end of the game.

I have season tickets and drive 6 1/2 hrs one way to Lincoln. Don't know if I want to make that drive anymore this year. It feels like a longer drive home after a loss.

I was wondering how easy it is to buy tickets to a Nebraska home game. This is a good indicator of the excitement level of the fans. My friends in Michigan said people gave away tickets to many games last year, and that tickets to the NW game were going for $100 over face value on Friday.