On (to) Wisconsin

Okay, gonna give that whole optimistic thing I used to do a shot here.

Wisconsin is without some key players. This is no small loss. We are talking guys that can hurt us. The guys behind them could too, but this should be more manageable. We like to play the best and all but reeling off a loss we can sure use a good performance. Facing some backups could instill some confidence in guys severly lacking it.

Tommy should play out of his mind. I say this because he usualy comes back with a vengance when he feels he let the team down. Going on the road and being partially to blame for a botched game ending drive. I expect him to play a lot crisper than we have seen the last couple weeks. Besides after a 30% completion game, he can really only go up.

Home game. Some think it doesn't matter. Well, I would rather us play this game in Lincoln opposed to Madison. Despite our struggles, the crowd should show up to play. Wisconsin tends to piss people off so I'm hoping for an angry crowd. Use that disappointment and boo the Badgers out of the stadium.

Defensively we played better last week. I won't get into it much more than that. We were dead last and saw some improvement, all we can really ask at this point.

Honestly I don't see us winning this game, but that may be the biggest reason we can. I have to assume they expect to slaughter us, why wouldn't they? Perhaps that is their downfall. Fingers crossed.

The only thing I disagree with is TA playing great after he felt he let the team down. He threw an int the first play in OT against Miami, and his play wasn't anything special against Illinois.

He was overly eager to be a hero in Miami, he should have calmed down a bit.

Against Illinois, yeah he didn't exactly light things up. He probably cost us the game too. I think he is in a position to make up for that set back and really show what he can do tomorrow.

Prediction Updated since Stevenson might have some action

If Stevenson plays a few plays my prediction has changed some

I think this game will come down to the 4th quarter and conditioning. Yes the more fit team will win.

Its going to be near 90degrees on Saturday.

Wisky's offense isn't as good as it has been. There defense might be better than it has been.

If DPE plays more, and if Stevenson play, I think Nebraska wins 31-27. If DPE and Stevenson hardly play its different Wisky 27- 17 over Nebraska. IF we switch QB's at some point during the game, Nebraska wins. If any of these combo's work out, Nebraska wins. Wisky will score 27 points agains us. We have to outscore them in the 4th quarter.