Painting up?

I've heard of/seen some pretty original ideas from fans this season, including a guy who painted himself to look like an ear of corn.

I'm a reporter at the World-Herald and I'm interested in featuring fans who get creative with their Husker Pride every week. Do you go all out? Know someone who does?

Looking to find anyone planning to paint up for the game Saturday willing to show us how it's done. If you're interested or know someone who might be, feel free to email me at Blake.Ursch@owh.com

I've heard of/seen some pretty original ideas from fans this season, including a guy who painted himself to look like an ear of corn.

I'm a reporter at the World-Herald and I'm interested in featuring fans who get creative with their Husker Pride every week. Do you go all out? Know someone who does?

Looking to find anyone planning to paint up for the game Saturday willing to show us how it's done. If you're interested or know someone who might be, feel free to email me at Blake.Ursch@owh.com

I actually stood next to that guy. Thanks to him I was on TV a lot :)

Not "painting up" myself, but I think this would be an appropriate costume for the Wisconsin game:

6110-500-Flip-Phone-Fancy-Dress-Costume-

... minus the creepy tiny person.

That's the same guy, it's just showing how the costume looks with the bottom folded up...

Way to ruin the magic.....jerk.

You know me...

S-superjerk-2_large.jpg

Not "painting up" myself, but I think this would be an appropriate costume for the Wisconsin game:

6110-500-Flip-Phone-Fancy-Dress-Costume-

... minus the creepy tiny person.

That's the same guy, it's just showing how the costume looks with the bottom folded up...

Yeah, I did understand that. Just trying to be funny....

if you imagine that it's real, it kind of creeps you out.