Previous Staff Members in Contact with Current Players

Wow. You must think that these young men are complete mindless idiots if that's the difference.

These guys are in the locker rooms. I think they're smarter than you give them credit for.

If you don't think there was a VAST difference between Pelini's exit and Muschamp's then the only thing mindless in this discussion is what you get when you "point the thumb"

There was a huge difference, Florida was a dumpster fire, Nebraska wasn't.

Exactly. And Pelini was right about Eichorst (doesn't mean he should've said it out loud.)

All Eichorst has done is write CYA policies.

Wow. You must think that these young men are complete mindless idiots if that's the difference.

These guys are in the locker rooms. I think they're smarter than you give them credit for.

If you don't think there was a VAST difference between Pelini's exit and Muschamp's then the only thing mindless in this discussion is what you get when you "point the thumb"

There was a huge difference, Florida was a dumpster fire, Nebraska wasn't.

Exactly. And Pelini was right about Eichorst (doesn't mean he should've said it out loud.)

All Eichorst has done is write CYA policies.

We weren't talking about the circumstances that led to the exit, we were talking about the exit itself. One handled it with class, the other's exit could better be described as a "dumpster fire." And that's why no one is worried about Florida's former staff, but they are with ours.

• Fire 1

After an early loss to Pitt, Pelini and the Penguins are tearing up the Mo Valley. I doubt he cares what's going on around here as long as they send the check.

i had to bump this by quoting this

This folks. This is why you dont overreact and wait for things to play. Football will make ypu look like an idiot. Like this guy.

Count standing by with told-you-so-card in hand.

After an early loss to Pitt, Pelini and the Penguins are tearing up the Mo Valley. I doubt he cares what's going on around here as long as they send the check.

i had to bump this by quoting this

This folks. This is why you dont overreact and wait for things to play. Football will make ypu look like an idiot. Like this guy.

Count standing by with told-you-so-card in hand.

http://ysusports.com/sports/fball/coaches/pelini-bo

Also, not sure there's a coach in the league that looks more miserable than Bo in pictures