Root for Nebraska

I came up with a nice little rhyme

Root for Nebraska

Through thick and through thin.

Root for Nebraska

With your bottle of Gin.

I don't like gin.

What's your poison, then? I'm sure we can accommodate you with a rhyme....

I'm a beer man. Thanks for asking!!!

Here goes:

Root for Nebraska

Even in a down year.

Root for Nebraska

With a case of strong beer.

Thanks!!! I will always root for Nebraska. Some years requires a lot of beer to drown the sorrows.

I came up with a nice little rhyme

Root for Nebraska

Through thick and through thin.

Root for Nebraska

With your bottle of Gin.

I don't like gin.

What's your poison, then? I'm sure we can accommodate you with a rhyme....

Orange vodka

Tough one.

Root for Nebraska

Through good times and drama.

Root for Nebraska

With your double orange vodka.

Best I can do. Got anything, TITANIC?

Need to rock the house tomorrow, for the team now and the future in the stands. (large number of top notch recruits)

Could you send a link or list of all these top notch recruits, please. TIA.

I've gotta feeling that the stadium will take its queue from the coach, I don't expect much excitement, unfortunately.

Need to rock the house tomorrow, for the team now and the future in the stands. (large number of top notch recruits)

I've gotta feeling that the stadium will take its queue from the coach, I don't expect much excitement, unfortunately.

If you really wanted to know, you could find out in 3 or 4 clicks of your mouse.

You can cheer for the team and also be critical of the coaching staff.

some people are taking it to the extreme to be critical of the coaches, and are very frugal on cheering for the team right now.
I think when you find yourself completely baffled by the lack of competence. Especially after last week. It's hard to see this thing turning in the right direction. This staff gets payed a lot of money. A whole lot. Mike Riley will make 2.7 million dollars this year. He is 9 months(roughly) into his contract so he's made roughly 2 mil already. Has he earned it yet in your eyes? Not in mine. Not even close brother. Coaching like that is unacceptable.

If you really wanted to know, you could find out in 3 or 4 clicks of your mouse.

I don't have a mouse attached to my phone, sorry.

I don't have a mouse attached to my phone, sorry.

Amend my quote to 3 or 4 taps of your finger

1- 5 star 7 - 4 stars 4 - 3 stars If you really want to know their names, I will let you figure that out.