RESPECT

True2tRA

Last possession won the game. Glad there wasn't another minute.

I will predict both offenses will improve the rest of the season and both will be better next year.

Very frustrating game for both teams. But at least it wasn't sloppy in the sense of having a bunch of turnovers (0) and penalties (14).

On a side note I was amused to realize your Joshua Kalu will be covering Leonte Carroo of Rutgers on November 14.

RESPECT to the fans that showed up today and cheered their asses off. Ya'll were as loud as I've heard the place in a long time.

RESPECT to the player for fighting their asses off. That Illinois loss could've sent your heart in either direction. You came out fighting.

Future is bright fellas. Get healthy and keep working on executing the new systems you're working in. I got a feeling those fans that have been selling the place out for a record number of sellouts aren't going anywhere.

This game can be cruel, we've learned some hard lessons this year. No doubt if you kids keep grinding, the day will come when the ball bounces your way.

I have no idea why, but last year during the Pelini meltdown rages, I put you on ignore. I have been reading your posts anyway this year and can't imagine why I did that. This particular post motivated me to undo that ignore.

• Fire 1

Sorry brah, I'd offer you a participation ribbon, but I don't have any, don't believe in them.

Riley may need one though, seems like he has plenty of room in his trophy case.

Any how, keep trolling.

Lol to the biggest troll on the board, pot meet kettle
Plz expln. I'm not happy with the program sucking, yet others such as you are.

How does that make me a troll?

1st you don't know me nor how I feel about the program so don't go there.

That's not what makes you a troll, what makes you a troll is that every thread I read is interrupted by you making the same comments and trying to stir the same pot over and over. It's an old and tired act, everyone knows how you feel.

• Fire 3

Funny, but we are absolutely snakebit with bad luck in having every close game go the other way. We are 30 seconds per game away from being 6-0, Yet people are calling for the coach's head. As if firing him and bringing in a whole new staff would solve anything. We need to show a bit of respect to the staff. And give them a year or so to turn it around. Like I said, we are not that far away from being 6-0.

This wouldn't be an issue if in those 30 seconds we were witness to some of the best football in the history of mankind against top tier teams. This wouldn't be an issue if in those 30 seconds, the coaching staff pulled out all stops. No. In those 30 seconds, this coaching staff managed to go full-on dumbass with their play-calling and clock management. I'm not rationalizing anything with this coaching staff. They suck. We might as well rename Lincoln to Corvalis and rename Memorial Stadium to Reser Stadium because the coaches apparently think they're still coaching there

• Fire 1

Funny, but we are absolutely snakebit with bad luck in having every close game go the other way. We are 30 seconds per game away from being 6-0, Yet people are calling for the coach's head. As if firing him and bringing in a whole new staff would solve anything. We need to show a bit of respect to the staff. And give them a year or so to turn it around. Like I said, we are not that far away from being 6-0.

This wouldn't be an issue if in those 30 seconds we were witness to some of the best football in the history of mankind against top tier teams. This wouldn't be an issue if in those 30 seconds, the coaching staff pulled out all stops. No. In those 30 seconds, this coaching staff managed to go full-on dumbass with their play-calling and clock management. I'm not rationalizing anything with this coaching staff. They suck. We might as well rename Lincoln to Corvalis and rename Memorial Stadium to Reser Stadium because the coaches apparently think they're still coaching there

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :D

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :D

I would get banned if I said that :cop:

Sorry brah, I'd offer you a participation ribbon, but I don't have any, don't believe in them.

Riley may need one though, seems like he has plenty of room in his trophy case.

Any how, keep trolling.

A troll doesn't get to call other trolls out for trolling.

Cool, then stop these trolls from trolling me.

I thought that was a board rule.

We really could find something in the next week and rattle off 7 straight to end the year. Seriously. I know the mood a lot of us are in right now, you say no way in hell. But step back and think. Would that really surprise you? Knowing what we know about the craziness of college football these days. What would "shock" you at this point? Winning 7 in row wouldnt. And niether would losing the next 6.

I think that the future is bright, but this just isn't the year. Doesn't seem to be enough depth yet and while there was definite improvement all around, the players are still learning the system. I don't think we should completely count out a bowl game this year, it just doesn't seem likely from what we've seen at this point through 6 games.

We really could find something in the next week and rattle off 7 straight to end the year. Seriously. I know the mood a lot of us are in right now, you say no way in hell. But step back and think. Would that really surprise you? Knowing what we know about the craziness of college football these days. What would "shock" you at this point? Winning 7 in row wouldnt. And niether would losing the next 6.

I think that the future is bright, but this just isn't the year. Doesn't seem to be enough depth yet and while there was definite improvement all around, the players are still learning the system. I don't think we should completely count out a bowl game this year, it just doesn't seem likely from what we've seen at this point through 6 games.

Are. You. Serious. Minnesota and Purdue are the only 2 games I can see us winning but in a toss up. No way we go into Rutgers and beat them in that environment. Get ready for 3-9 or 4-8.

Are. You. Serious. Minnesota and Purdue are the only 2 games I can see us winning but in a toss up. No way we go into Rutgers and beat them in that environment. Get ready for 3-9 or 4-8.
no need to be so arrogant. The guy I replied to was being super optimistic and I was explaining why I didn't think we would be as successful as he projected. At the same time he said that this is still college football and crazy things can happen, which I agree with. I personally think we CAN beat Rutgers, we just have to wait and see if we will.