RESPECT

True2tRA

Funny, but we are absolutely snakebit with bad luck in having every close game go the other way. We are 30 seconds per game away from being 6-0, Yet people are calling for the coach's head. As if firing him and bringing in a whole new staff would solve anything. We need to show a bit of respect to the staff. And give them a year or so to turn it around. Like I said, we are not that far away from being 6-0.

• Fire 2

We really could find something in the next week and rattle off 7 straight to end the year. Seriously. I know the mood a lot of us are in right now, you say no way in hell. But step back and think. Would that really surprise you? Knowing what we know about the craziness of college football these days. What would "shock" you at this point? Winning 7 in row wouldnt. And niether would losing the next 6.

Sorry brah, I'd offer you a participation ribbon, but I don't have any, don't believe in them.

Riley may need one though, seems like he has plenty of room in his trophy case.

Any how, keep trolling.

Lol to the biggest troll on the board, pot meet kettle

Plz expln. I'm not happy with the program sucking, yet others such as you are.

How does that make me a troll?

Funny, but we are absolutely snakebit with bad luck in having every close game go the other way. We are 30 seconds per game away from being 6-0, Yet people are calling for the coach's head. As if firing him and bringing in a whole new staff would solve anything. We need to show a bit of respect to the staff. And give them a year or so to turn it around. Like I said, we are not that far away from being 6-0.

The staff did turn it around, from a winner to a loser.

If you want to place your fate in luck, then you get what you paid for.

• Fire 1

There are serious mental and confidence issues on both offense and defense and perhaps even our place kicker. We are going to need to get the UNL and UNO and UNK psyche department folks real busy counselling this team and each and every member. May need to consult with the coaches as well as they may be questioning themselves as well. But, the rest of the season will be a long, struggle unless we see some dramatic improvement. Our depth is so shallow that fatigue is setting in by the second half and the fourth quarter - we can't stop anything defensively and the offensive line has trouble get 3 yards a carry on basic runs. The opposing defense is NOT worn out at all.

You could see these losses coming. The coaching has been terrible down the stretch. Average coaching has us 2-2 in these 4 losses. Once we give the ball back over it is really easy to see we will lose. Is anyone really surprised? BYU and today did not surprise me at all. Soon as we gave ball back it was very predictable we'd lose.

When I think about it the only thing that has surprised me this season is that we rallied back against Miami. That was the only thing I did not expect but as for the rest of it...been there, seen that...over and over. Really disappointing this staff has not closed some of these games out. Example, we had the wind in the 3rd quarter today and it was critical we start to pull away in the 3rd. We never did and left door open for Wisky in the 4th to try 2 game winning FG's...Wisky was average and made 1 of 2 kicks in the 4th but average will beat below average all day. Wisky is not even very good this year but beat us at home...big missed opportunity to beat them.