Things you thought would be "fixed" by now...

I just checked...sacks through 6 games this year...13

Sacks through 6 games last year...12

That surprised me. with the loss of RG and the butt load of injury's we've had I expected to be behind last years sacks.

Some of you guys really surprise me, how many sacks a game do you think NU should be getting? Does 5 a game sound about right to most of you? Well 5 a game would be leading the nation. Right now Okie St. has the most with 25. Nebraska is 37 with 13 sacks not too bad is it. A little over 2 a game puts them in the top 40 so far this year.

That is actually pretty good. A better Stanford, Northwestern, FSU, Arizona, Utah, ND, Ole Miss, UCLA just to name a few.

While not bad, I expect to be a little better seeing as teams are throwing 50 times per game against us.

Not surprised that we are one of the top teams in sacks, everyone knows we can't defend the pass. Run defense should be good, other teams only use it against us, to the to set up their passing game. The penalties don't get any better, game after game and that shouldn't be that hard to fix. Recruiting probably won't be a top 25 class. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel, as some of you do.

I drink the Kool-Aid as much as the next fan each new year. Stopped drinking it and faced facts, three weeks ago. This team needs more time with Riley and staff, or maybe this team is just not that good, or the coaches aren't.

Next year should give us an answer one way or another. It's hard to see, how far we have fallen.

GBR!!!

I just checked...sacks through 6 games this year...13

Sacks through 6 games last year...12

That surprised me. with the loss of RG and the butt load of injury's we've had I expected to be behind last years sacks.

Some of you guys really surprise me, how many sacks a game do you think NU should be getting? Does 5 a game sound about right to most of you? Well 5 a game would be leading the nation. Right now Okie St. has the most with 25. Nebraska is 37 with 13 sacks not too bad is it. A little over 2 a game puts them in the top 40 so far this year.

That is actually pretty good. A better Stanford, Northwestern, FSU, Arizona, Utah, ND, Ole Miss, UCLA just to name a few.

While not bad, I expect to be a little better seeing as teams are throwing 50 times per game against us.

My point was that a lot of you guys think our pass rush is absolutely terrible and it really isn't. It is fairly average to good. About 3 sacks a game would be considered doing a real good job. I am not saying there isn't room for improvement but too many here act like Nebraska has 4 sacks this year.