Michigan State Game

Not sure this has been covered yet, but it's a night game in Lincoln.

For as cruddy of a season it feels like we've had, the rest of the season is going to be thrilling. MSU undefeated at Home and then Iowa might be undefeated as well to finish the season.

Could be in for some great home games!!!

I'm with you on the fantasy ending- that would be epic.

But we'll have our hands more than full with NW.

And Connor Cook threw for 300+ against Michigan's #1 defense; he could throw for 700 yards against us if we don't get our pass D tightened up.

For as cruddy of a season it feels like we've had, the rest of the season is going to be thrilling. MSU undefeated at Home and then Iowa might be undefeated as well to finish the season.

And Connor Cook threw for 300+ against Michigan's #1 defense; he could throw for 700 yards against us if we don't get our pass D tightened up.

I wouldn't expect miracles from the secondary. We will be walking the same guys out there that we have all year long. Cook can throw for 400+ on us and it won't mean jack crap if we hold them to FG's and pick him off once or twice. The offense will have to be able to cover it. I expect Cook to have a strong day.

I wouldn't expect miracles from the secondary. We will be walking the same guys out there that we have all year long. Cook can throw for 400+ on us and it won't mean jack crap if we hold them to FG's and pick him off once or twice. The offense will have to be able to cover it. I expect Cook to have a strong day.

Don't need miracles buddy. Have a little got damn faith!

As poorly as we have performed, its not out of the realm of possibilities.

I will preface this by saying I am not yet sold on Riley as HC. I have judged him on his current performance as well as his previous time at OSU. In all fairness, if I am to judge him by the .536 record while at OSU, I also need to give him credit for knocking off top tier teams with the same teams that were not that good..... Maybe this is our year to actually play the spoiler. To be on the opposite side of the kick to the nuts that we, as a team and fans, have become all to familiar with.

Can't play the odds. We had a 98.5% chance to win against BYU on the last play, 99.5% against Illinois and 85% (IIRC) against Wisky..... UM had like a 99.99% chance to beat MSU. Maybe the remainder of the season, we defy the odds and win outright or get some crazy a$$ luck and win on the last play. And maybe, just maybe, the experienced staff we have heard about shows up and coaches like it.....

Would it be better to knock off an undefeated MSU or Iowa and still be 4-8 (5-7) and no bowl or get 3 more wins and get the extra time to practice with a bowl game?