JT Barrett Arrested

Cardale Jones: "Hello, Police.....yes I'd like to report a possible drunk driver. I think it's J.T. Barrett from Ohio State".

Police Dispatch: "Can you give us an approximate location on the suspected drunk driver?"

Cardale Jones: " Yeah, last time I saw him he was on the corner of 6th and You Ain't Takin' my Mother Truckin' Startin' Position from Me Lane".

Police Dispatch: "We'll get a unit headed that way. Good luck this weekend Cardale"

• Fire 2

Cardale Jones: "Hello, Police.....yes I'd like to report a possible drunk driver. I think it's J.T. Barrett from Ohio State".

Police Dispatch: "Can you give us an approximate location on the suspected drunk driver?"

Cardale Jones: " Yeah, last time I saw him he was on the corner of 6th and You Ain't Takin' my Mother Truckin' Startin' Position from Me Lane".

Police Dispatch: "We'll get a unit headed that way. Good luck this weekend Cardale"

Then he goes and picks him up from the station so that he looks like a true friend....nicely played Cardale!

• Fire 1

Urban really stepped up the punishment and revoked his scholarship for the Summer 2016 term.

Seeing as the standard punishment is nothing, a suspension and a quarter without a tuition is at least something.

I thought it was a surprisingly harsh punishment. I mean, DUIs happen all the time to college football players. And to college students in general, really.

As much as I jokingly bag on Urban Meyer, I have to admit that he really is a man of character. He represents tOSU well.