We are officially the Kansas of the Big 10!

Nebraska jumped from the Big 12 because they knew they could not win there. Now they are losers in a lesser conference.

Going a bit drama queen there. Money, Stability and no Texas rule were the obvious reasons. Also Big 12 better? Good joke, they are 4th in the country at best, Behind sec BIG and ACC. You can look up the projections and stats on your own.

On topic of being Kansas, nah. Bad year is all, maybe bad coach, lot's of maybes but it will get sorted. I'm hoping soon, give the guy one more year to get he's system sorted, if he let's Nebraska down again then he will need to go along with the AD.

No, that's the problem. We are not the "Kansas" of anything. We are sill Nebraska and Nebraska is 3-6 and just lost to 1-6 Purdue. That's the program we are right now, and it's taken many years and lots of effort to get us here.

Wrong. It took one year. We were NEVER this bad in many years...and we will never get much better with this coaching staff. I really feel bad for these players...

You're wrong. This has been building for years.

Getting pushed around twice by the Jacks of South Dakota State. The hail mary joke over Northwestern. The worst Special teams in the country for several years. A miracle win over McNeese. Losing to Iowa after being +3 in turnovers, but able to squeak out a win in OT.

Getting pushed around at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. A liability taking snaps a QB for almost a decade now.

We were a fringe top 25 team for the last 7 years, and now we're a bottom 25 team. And your comment about the "worst special teams in the country for several years" is unequivocally false.

No, that's the problem. We are not the "Kansas" of anything. We are sill Nebraska and Nebraska is 3-6 and just lost to 1-6 Purdue. That's the program we are right now, and it's taken many years and lots of effort to get us here.

Wrong. It took one year. We were NEVER this bad in many years...and we will never get much better with this coaching staff. I really feel bad for these players...

Getting pushed around twice by the Jacks of South Dakota State. The hail mary joke over Northwestern. The worst Special teams in the country for several years. A miracle win over McNeese. Losing to Iowa after being +3 in turnovers, but able to squeak out a win in OT.

Getting pushed around at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. A liability taking snaps a QB for almost a decade now.

We were a fringe top 25 team for the last 7 years, and now we're a bottom 25 team. And your comment about the "worst special teams in the country for several years" is unequivocally false.

Just to add some context to your statement. We were in the Top 10 during that time. Last year, we were Top 15 and a few points away in the Michigan St game to be in the Top 10. That was one year ago. However, that was during the season, we finished each season a fringe Top 25 team.

And this is the attitude that brought us here. 9 wins isn't good enough, fire the 9 win coaches! Which leaves us with sub mediocre coaches who were about to get canned by the Beavers.

(BTW, we had the top ranked special teams in the country last year. http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/year/2014/sort/stEfficiency/tab/efficiency )

Before DPE we couldn't field a punt. Every team flipped the field on us punting. I don't remember if it was 2012 or 2013, but the team averaged something like 3 yards per return.

No one keep these stats so it will be impossible to prove, but around that same time we had one of the worst kick off defense teams in the country. I'm thinking it was in Bo's 2nd-3rd year when the defense was really thin. Nearly every drive started past the 35.

There have been strong individual efforts (Henery and DPE) but I'm positive that at times we had one of the worst efforts in punt returning and kick off defense for multiple years.

And this is the attitude that brought us here. 9 wins isn't good enough, fire the 9 win coaches! Which leaves us with sub mediocre coaches who were about to get canned by the Beavers.

(BTW, we had the top ranked special teams in the country last year. http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/year/2014/sort/stEfficiency/tab/efficiency )

I wasn't referring to last year. DPE, who really didn't come in and take over until game 2 or 3, literally won games.

Bo started this dumpster fire, but it appears as though Riley may be pumping gasoline on it.

Before DPE we couldn't field a punt. Every team flipped the field on us punting. I don't remember if it was 2012 or 2013, but the team averaged something like 3 yards per return.

No one keep these stats so it will be impossible to prove, but around that same time we had one of the worst kick off defense teams in the country. I'm thinking it was in Bo's 2nd-3rd year when the defense was really thin. Nearly every drive started past the 35.

There have been strong individual efforts (Henery and DPE) but I'm positive that at times we had one of the worst efforts in punt returning and kick off defense for multiple years.

In case you didn't know, what changed was Bo took over special teams when we got dramatically better.