Phillip Dillard: Calling Out People, AD to Coaching Staff Needs Fired, Riley Bad Hire, & More!

Watch this Special Report Weekend Edition Episode #8 of The Blackshirt Alert Show with special guest Husker Blackshirt legend Eric Warfield & Husker great Phillip Dillard. Hear Warfield discuss the current issues we are experiencing and who is to blame after the Purdue loss and listen to the explosive interview with Dillard where he says the things that need to be said and goes nuclear on the staff!

Warfield is "concerned" but runs out the typical "correct" statements.

Skip ahead to 53:30 and check out what Mr. Dillard has to say. I usually can't make it through one of these shows either but this one was worth it. My highlights being "Sugar-coating" and "Shawn the Punk E" :funnyhahah

Dillard's interview is to Riley &Co. what Broderick Thomas's "Sabotage" interview was for Callahan. :madash

Dillard never made a historic contribution to Husker legacy so I would give only marginal weight to his opinions. This whole thing is getting way out of hand.

Some people need to stop trying to wreck the program. Comments which attack either current players or coaches are simply out of line. Period. They need to be ignored and have, in my view, no value whatsoever.

• Fire 2

Dillard never made a historic contribution to Husker legacy so I would give only marginal weight to his opinions. This whole thing is getting way out of hand.

Some people need to stop trying to wreck the program. Comments which attack either current players or coaches are simply out of line. Period. They need to be ignored and have, in my view, no value whatsoever.

Dillard no historical contribution to Nebraska? Before the '09 season he was suspended for the first 3 games which resulted in Nebraska to be ranked 27th in total defense. The following 3 games he played, we were in the top 10 in defense and ended the season #2 in what many believe was the best defense that year. His presence on the field greatly improved the position of our defense. He has been the best middle linebacker in the past decade+. Dude had a huge impact.

• Fire 1

We just lost to Purdue. In reality, blown out. To a team that hasn't won a conference game in 3 seasons. They are now 2-18......... We threw 50 times with a QB with like 5 career passes. Instead of running against the number 103rd rush D. 9 games in, this staff has earned every bit of grief it is getting. Looking at the guys resume, comments in pressers, career, this season etc...I find it hard anyone can still defend this staff. Bray and Williams are good and upgrades. The rest? Not so much.

• Fire 4

Watch this Special Report Weekend Edition Episode #8 of The Blackshirt Alert Show with special guest Husker Blackshirt legend Eric Warfield & Husker great Phillip Dillard. Hear Warfield discuss the current issues we are experiencing and who is to blame after the Purdue loss and listen to the explosive interview with Dillard where he says the things that need to be said and goes nuclear on the staff!

I like #52's passion, but his statements lose all credibility when he comes out as a Boliever. This gives FireRiley folks a bad name.

• Fire 2

I like #52's passion, but his statements lose all credibility when he comes out as a Boliever. This gives FireRiley folks a bad name.

He played under Bo, of course he's a Boliever. He even said in the interview that he understood why they fired him

Silly approach, in my opinion.

In some ways, the guys who spanned the Callahan era should be given more weight because they've seen awful coaching... up close and personal.

That's what makes the 90s guys frustrating... "We were the best and gave amazing effort, etc." Yes, all true, but your nerve never really got tested because your coach never put you in the awful position these players are being put in.