Will it be an "ugly" Press Conference today?

I know Dirk isn't well liked on this board but he's asking really good questions today. His question about the team getting worse since the BYU loss was spot on. Riley didn't have an answer.

I hate Dirk. He's awful. And I'd love to see Dirk slammed by Riley.

I don't understand this, why? He doesn't always pump sunshine up the programs butt? He calls it like it is?

We all know the team has gotten worse throughout the season. He asked fair questions. His job isn't to lob softball questions at the head coach.

Because he's a pencil neck weasel who doesn't understand the game.

And he's an awful writer, from a technical sense.

I know Dirk isn't well liked on this board but he's asking really good questions today. His question about the team getting worse since the BYU loss was spot on. Riley didn't have an answer.

I hate Dirk. He's awful. And I'd love to see Dirk slammed by Riley.

I don't understand this, why? He doesn't always pump sunshine up the programs butt? He calls it like it is?

We all know the team has gotten worse throughout the season. He asked fair questions. His job isn't to lob softball questions at the head coach.

He harrassed poor Bo.

Oh, the humanity!

• Fire 1

Mike Riley is the right coach to salvage the broken psyche of Husker Football.

Why, because he broke it?

While the wheels may have come off this year, it's been broken for awhile.

Bullcrap. No one with a brain believes that line anymore.

You try so hard.

I would guess this is the most hostile press conference Riley has faced. While he might not have the answers, he is handling it well.

So he handles questions better than he does a game clock. Maybe he should be a PR guy, or a politician. He shouldn't be a college football coach at nebraska

Make him our AD. Save the cash on buyout, too.

Hey, that actually might be an idea, LOLOLZ!!!

He sounds more like an AD than a football coach...

So did Tom Osborne, but it turns out he was a much better coach than AD.

I would guess this is the most hostile press conference Riley has faced. While he might not have the answers, he is handling it well.

So he handles questions better than he does a game clock. Maybe he should be a PR guy, or a politician. He shouldn't be a college football coach at nebraska

Make him our AD. Save the cash on buyout, too.

Hey, that actually might be an idea, LOLOLZ!!!

He sounds more like an AD than a football coach...

As long as Riley is a puppet AD that shakes hands, kisses babies, and blows up balloons for the games...then I'm :bigredn:

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

He got the hell outta there quick, LOL!

Your string of nonstop posts in this topic really put things in perspective for me. How miserable can one person be...

It's a message board. You don't like it, don't read my posts. I just happened to be listening to the press conference as I typed, as others were here.

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

EJECT!!!

He got the hell outta there quick, LOL!

Your string of nonstop posts in this topic really put things in perspective for me. How miserable can one person be...

It's a message board. You don't like it, don't read my posts. I just happened to be listening to the press conference as I typed, as others were here.

On the contrary, I loved your posts.

It was a pretty rough go for Riley, that's for sure. Let's see if the thought of going through an even more brutal press conference doesn't motivate him and his staff to redouble their efforts.

I don't see the press conferences getting easier with MSU and Iowa looming.