Will it be an "ugly" Press Conference today?

Riley talks about how he knows all these people in the coaching ranks, but he can't seem to get these guys on his staff.

Ha...They just don't want to work for him!

Legit question: when considering how Nebraska has done things in the past, would you consider leaving a stable job and joining Riley's staff at season's end? Keep in mind, we fired Solich after he revamped his staff.

Before this season, yes. After this season, no way in hell.

He had his choice of assistants before the season...

Does it matter? If I'm at a stable job, I'm not joining anyones staff going to Nebraska. If we've shown anything over the past 15 years, it's that we're not patient at all. Even if Nick Saban was hired, I wouldn't go. I can hear it now once the losses pile up. He's just too old, the game has passed him by. We are the exact reason Georgia will not fire Richt this season. We are the program pointed to by other programs who have coaches not getting it done. Nobody wants to duplicate what we're doing. There are mediocre coaches out there that should be paying Nebraska because we are the reason they're employed.