Spring Practice begins this week!

DaveH

Spring practice starts tomorrow and so begins another year of Husker football. I don't know about you, but I have been jonesin for some new news about the 'skers.

Taylor will retain his position barring injury.

Among the kids in Lincoln, who emerges at the spring #1 RB? Can't wait for that.

:restore2:restore2

I am anxious to see the defense in action. The DBs and LBs are going to be a terror. I really want to see what Octavian can do when he sees more time.

need to find some safties, tho. we need to see what steve-o can do against a good team, not the black bears.

Very true. I have said in other forums that the DBs are a possible achilles heel for this defense. I think that Octavian, though unproven as of yet, will have a great year. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the DBs. :cheers

Spring practice starts tomorrow and so begins another year of Husker football. I don't know about you, but I have been jonesin for some new news about the 'skers.

Among the kids in Lincoln, who emerges at the spring #1 RB? Can't wait for that.

:restore2:restore2

I have heard that Lucky will start at the

No. one spot.

:restore2  :restore2

I have heard that Lucky will start at the

No. one spot.

IMO he is the logical first choice (for now). He will need to work his @$$ off to keep the spot. With the depth in that position, no one is safe. I have heard great things about Kenny Wilson (game smart, instinctive, power, and speed). If he can pick up the offense (I have heard that he picks things up quick), then other backs will definately be pushed hard. Yes, there are many "ifs" in these last sentences, but it is fun thinking about the possibilities.

I think only two backs are healthy and here. Leon Jackson and Cody Glenn. I look for Leon to have a real good spring and Cody to show that he has the speed and durabilty to be the starter. I truly think they will be the two that come to the top in the fall. Wilson not being here this spring may hurt him, but if he blocks as well as he supposed to, he may be the dark horse. What a great problem to have.

Skersfan you are so right.....I'm glad that we have the problem of what talent we're going to put into the backfield instead of having no talent to put into the backfield.....Any word on Brandon Jackson though? If he gets healthy i'm sure he can contend for that number 1 spot as well.

Hey guys just thinking about this upcoming season gets me riled up....i cant wait for september 2nd.....and USC better watch out cause the Cornhuskers are gonna kick down the door to the coliseum and there is gonna be some hell to pay.

Skersfan you are so right.....I'm glad that we have the problem of what talent we're going to put into the backfield instead of having no talent to put into the backfield.....Any word on Brandon Jackson though? If he gets healthy i'm sure he can contend for that number 1 spot as well.

Hey guys just thinking about this upcoming season gets me riled up....i cant wait for september 2nd.....and USC better watch out cause the Cornhuskers are gonna kick down the door to the coliseum and there is gonna be some hell to pay.

welcome to the board!...scary thought that we have lucky, glenn, b. jackson, l. jackson, and wilson in coming...