Nebraska AD invites Steve Spurrier to attend the MSU vs. NEB, he accepts.

Dansker

I like it. We have had some "negative" press the past few weeks. This is positive. Guy coached for 26 years and has had 2 losing seasons IIRC. Not bad. He knows winning and if he can give advice to help out Riley i.e., that TA can run. Kind of like Tommie. That #15 is still running in my dreams. If I was you guys, I'd build an offense around a highly mobile QB with PA passing to keep D honest. Maybe a power spread.....

That's what I'd love to hear.

People A person actually are is trying to read into this?

FTFY

One on this page. Four on the previous. Five -> people.

Who were they? I saw one more besides SFW.

I think it's awesome. Probably the best move Pederhorst has made in his career. Not sure why Spurrier needed a nametag though. :dunno

Good god. :facepalm:

FTFY

I think it's awesome. Probably the best move Pederhorst has made in his career. Not sure why Spurrier needed a nametag though. :dunno

God should be capitalized. HTH

FTFY

Not if your atheists

FTFY

No need to fix it. more than one person are trying to make it more than what it is.

OK, you're probaly right. Commence whining about it.

lol...who are you to accuse someone else of whining when your last 900 post have almost all been whining about the coaches?

FTFY

Not if your atheists

Militant atheists might neglect to capitalize it on purpose. But it's still bad form not to.

• Fire 1

FTFY

No need to fix it. more than one person are trying to make it more than what it is.

lol...who are you to accuse someone else of whining when your last 900 post have almost all been whining about the coaches?

Pointing out their actual record and performance using facts and statistics is hardly whining.

FTFY

Pointing out their actual record and performance using facts and statistics is hardly whining.

stating your opinion is 1 thing....stomping your feet and screaming down anyone else who might not be as vehemently opposed to everything Husker like you are is another. your 900 posts since the season started all saying the same thing has grown very old

• Fire 4

FTFY

stating your opinion is 1 thing....stomping your feet and screaming down anyone else who might not be as vehemently opposed to everything Husker like you are is another.

If you think some of these posters give two craps about Nebraska Football you're wrong. Just read their posts. They are part of the cult of Bo Pelini. They don't give a crap about the Huskers, only tearing it down to make Pelini seem wronged.

• Fire 1