SB Nation: Emails to Perlman After Purdue Loss

Mavric

Why does anyone think it's appropriate? I guaran-goddam-tee you that none of those people are donors that the university couldn't replace, therefore their opinions are invalid.

Yea,, why should anyone express displeasure in a below average product? Just sit there and take it.

But it's nice to know that the opinions of the fans ( many of whom are alumni) aren't wanted.

Instead, maybe we should just end the sellout streak.

Why should anyone give a coach more than 9 games before deciding whether to fire him, the athletic director, and the chancellor????!!!oneone

I'll take "Stupid Nebraska Fan Demands" for $2000 Alex.

• Fire 2

Why does anyone think it's appropriate? I guaran-goddam-tee you that none of those people are donors that the university couldn't replace, therefore their opinions are invalid.

Yea,, why should anyone express displeasure in a below average product? Just sit there and take it.

But it's nice to know that the opinions of the fans ( many of whom are alumni) aren't wanted.

Why should anyone give a coach more than 9 games before deciding whether to fire him, the athletic director, and the chancellor????!!!oneone

I'll take "Stupid Nebraska Fan Demands" for $2000 Alex.

12c9587b41bc7eadd18c389e4aef86cb.jpg

• Fire 1

I could have swore that Riley had years of experience. At least that's what we were led to believe.

• Fire 1

I didn't send an email... but....

So as a 45+ years fan... I'm replaceable ?

I've been feeling for a long time that... that is exactly what the administration of the Nebraska football program actually thinks. Talk about a sense of entitlement and superiority.

It's good for long time fans to read this. We need to know how we are really viewed by the program... once and for all.

• Fire 2

I've been feeling for a long time that... that is exactly what the administration of the Nebraska football program actually thinks. Talk about a sense of entitlement and superiority.

It's good for long time fans to read this. We need to know how we are really viewed by the program... once and for all.

:cry

Maybe Harvey does not cherish Nebraska fans, he certainly does not understand them. You are not replaceable as a fan, none of us are. Random member on a fan board does not represent the program as a whole. Fans all year have been telling each other what their view of a fan is, fair weather this and fanatic that. This is appropriate, that is not blah blah. If someone says they are a fan and they care enough to jump in the middle of the mud slinging I take them at face value. I know when the fans start rattling the cages in high numbers you get the attention of the powers that be. If everyone had just sat back and hoped for the best quietly Eichorst would not have issued a statement and his contract extension would not have been delayed. I have faith in Hank Bounds the new president. He seems to get it. HP is almost out. ADSE has to do well here is his career is done. Riley in my opinion was a horrible hire. He will either prove me wrong or be replaced quickly.

• Fire 2

Maybe Harvey does not cherish Nebraska fans, he certainly does not understand them. You are not replaceable as a fan, none of us are. Random member on a fan board does not represent the program as a whole. Fans all year have been telling each other what their view of a fan is, fair weather this and fanatic that. This is appropriate, that is not blah blah. If someone says they are a fan and they care enough to jump in the middle of the mud slinging I take them at face value. I know when the fans start rattling the cages in high numbers you get the attention of the powers that be. If everyone had just sat back and hoped for the best quietly Eichorst would not have issued a statement and his contract extension would not have been delayed. I have faith in Hank Bounds the new president. He seems to get it. HP is almost out. ADSE has to do well here is his career is done. Riley in my opinion was a horrible hire. He will either prove me wrong or be replaced quickly.

actually all fans are replaceable. they'd have to be otherwise they'd all die out.

actually all fans are replaceable. they'd have to be otherwise they'd all die out.

Why perpetuate the notion that the program administration has no regard for the people that love and support it? You understand what the post was implying. No entity can turn their back on their customers and continue to thrive. So no living fan should feel like they can be replaced, discarded, disrespected, or unappreciated. If someone has been supporting the team for 45 years they deserve the recognition and appreciation for that.

• Fire 2

I could have swore that Riley had years of experience. At least that's what we were led to believe.

He does and it was on full display last Saturday nite

Why perpetuate the notion that the program administration has no regard for the people that love and support it? You understand what the post was implying. No entity can turn their back on their customers and continue to thrive. So no living fan should feel like they can be replaced, discarded, disrespected, or unappreciated. If someone has been supporting the team for 45 years they deserve the recognition and appreciation for that.

and in a literal sense (which you missed) all fans are replaceable.

• Fire 1