How excited are you for 06?

How excited are you for 06?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

man i am so #@$@ing excited for this spring. there is something in the air that just gives me the feeling we are going to make excellent strides during the spring and go into fall camp looking like a great team with great potential. the people that are switching positions have all summer to work on their knowledge of the playbook and get themselves comfortable in their new position. the glass is not only half full, its overflowing. :restore2

I'm pumped...can't wait to see who ends up number one at running back, how good our wr group will be with additions from recruiting as well as returners, how well our offensive line will pan out, if taylor have a 25 td season, who will step up at safety, and just how nasty our D can be next year...

Above normal. I am curious to see how the team starts out.

yeah, it would be nice to start out quick...last season it took awhile for our passing game to come around, and the first few games were low scoring, pretty much grinding it out...if we start quick and just stay mistake free, look out usc!

I dont understand how you couldnt be pumped for this upcoming season....if you watched any of the colorado game or the alamo bowl you could just sense it all starting to come together....coach callahan and co. is doing exactly what they said they were going to do "restore the order".....i cant wait for september 2nd!!!!!!! Hell i cant wait for April 15th.....

if I was anything other than 'extreme' I wouldn't be a born and bred NU fan...saying that, looks like there are quite a few KSU fans on this board. Benard, did you vote yet? :blink::wtf

For me, extremely is the base level. I am "extremely above normal" excited about the season. How can you not considering how the season ended last year?

But, it's probably just going to rain anyway

tough schedule, great teams.

We have a lot of rising stars or potential stars suiting up, and i would say i am pretty gosh-darned pumped for the second biggest screen in north america staring me in the face when i watch those big red touchdown replays from south stadium.

I can hear the tunnel walk music already!! There really is no place like Nebraska.

(in my humble opinion, of course.)

tough schedule, great teams.

We have a lot of rising stars or potential stars suiting up, and i would say i am pretty gosh-darned pumped for the second biggest screen in north america staring me in the face when i watch those big red touchdown replays from south stadium.

I can hear the tunnel walk music already!! There really is no place like Nebraska.

(in my humble opinion, of course.)

Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Very nice. :clap