GT: Nebraska at #11 Villanova - 7:45PM CT - FS1

I mean honestly I don't think this game has been poorly officiated.

The way we play, we aren't going to get a lot of fouls because we play too fast and look for the open shot; through cutting to the basket or taking threes. This will continue if we can't establish an inside game.

Nova is getting these calls because of Ochefu and their inside game. They control the paint and teams who do that normally get more calls going their way. Plus they are a lot more experienced than us.

Right, I'm exaggerating if I say this has been horribly officiated. It's more like just one sided. Whether that's our fault or not, I can't say for sure. Only thing I can say is that there have been a few things that the experienced team has had called for them that our squad hasn't.

They are isolating Benny, because he can not stay with his man. Once the help comes, open shot. Same as last yr., look good against the bad teams and kill us against the good teams. He is too small!

He is the best perimeter defender we have. When guards drive on him, that's when he gets in trouble.

They are isolating Benny, because he can not stay with his man. Once the help comes, open shot. Same as last yr., look good against the bad teams and kill us against the good teams. He is too small!

He is the best perimeter defender we have. When guards drive on him, that's when he gets in trouble.

They shoot over the top of him. Teams have figured out to beat him and its way too easy.