21 interceptions on the year...

Saunders

The old "BowFlex in Kosovo" argument when talking about Corvallis and their facilities.

Yep.

Surprised to discover they have one of the biggest weight rooms in the P12 (per this video:

)

Yeah. The crap facilities thing wasn't exactly true. These things were all done more or less during MR's time there. They also had announced a big 42 million dollar face lift to the stadium. Having a relative play for MR at OSU I can tell you the place wasn't that bad. It wasn't the best but far from a hole like Boulder.

• The Truax Indoor Practice Facility built in 2001.
  • The east side expansion of Reser Stadium completed in 2005 at the cost of $80 million.
  • Continuing improvements to Protho Field.
  • The Sports Performance Center opened in 2010 at the cost of $17 million.
  • The Beth Ray Center for Academic Support completed in 2012 at the cost of $13 million.

http://oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2014/dec/osu-announces-plans-renovate-valley-football-center

Just a few points I would like to bring up here after reading this thread.

1. The things we love about Tommy is the same things that causes us to cringe when he goes off script. He can improvise and make something out of nothing, yet sometimes his judgement causes what we seen Friday.

2. I work with about 12 Iowa fans and they made the statement to me that either TA was throwing the game or he was one of the least intelligent QB's they had ever played against. The Iowa "D" was just laying back waiting for him to press an issue and stated that this was something that was preached during this last week of practice at Iowa. Just stay home and and wait for TA to make bad decisions. Believe me, I defended TA best I could because it's what we do! It's like the old saying, we can say something about our family member but all hell breaks out when outsiders do. amirite?

3. Tommy indeed spent time with Bret Farve this past off season and it appears he took the improvised decisions part of the training to heart but failed to take on the logical check down to heart?

4. Tommy (love him or hate him) was the best option for us to win this year. Yes, he should have been benched a few times if for nothing else, to get him to re-focus. I called for him to be benched for a few series after his second int as he routinely was just throwing the ball up like it was a Pop Warner game.

A. Iowa had zero 3rd down conversions out of 9 attempts!

B. We had 22 first downs to 10 for Iowa.

C. 433 yards total for Nebraska vs. 250 for Iowa.

D. We had 36 minutes time of possession to Iowa having 24.

If I would have told you these stats were going to be factual prior to the game, we would have felt pretty good about what the out come would have been.

However --> E. (4 turnovers to 1 for Iowa).

• Fire 1