Not that it matters

cfullm1

you know it is funny. Banker got a terrible rap for most the year and we kept hearing from coaches we had a large amount of injuries. We started getting those players healthy again, developed depth and our defense really showed up and performed the last 3 games of the season.

So now suddenly im confused with Banker.

• Fire 1

I like everything I have read in this thread and agree. The only thing I can add to it, is that we need to see some heavy improvements with DE sacks and secondary INTs. The Blackshirts are just not doing those two things (turnovers and sacks) that would vault them into unit that great defenses have. It was sorely missed.

As frustrating as Armstrong is to watch Im not sure I want to see a true freshman leading the team next year. I'd rather see Armstrong get his head out of his ass and grow up in the off season and have a solid senior year and then obrien starts as a rs freshman[/quote

I think his head is too far up there to be pulled out. He regressed this year. Average is average. He might go from C- to a C, but that gets the team to maybe 6 wins.

you know it is funny. Banker got a terrible rap for most the year and we kept hearing from coaches we had a large amount of injuries. We started getting those players healthy again, developed depth and our defense really showed up and performed the last 3 games of the season.

So now suddenly im confused with Banker.

After 3-4 games where were we ranked nationally in Scoring D, turnover margin, and yards per game compared w the last 3-4 games. Also, another HUGE stat to consider I'd like to see how we improved is 3rd down %.

Scoring D

Turnovers

3rd %

Those 3 stats won well will win you whole lotta games.