December/January In-Home Visits

Mavric

Interesting that Bray visited Domann. Wonder if they're reconsidering and looking at him at LB.

Bet it had more to do with Stewart's timing with Bulter. And that Bray has been his lead recruiter.

Yeah, it wouldn't be any farther for Bray to get there from Alexander than Stewart from Butler but it could have been timing.

Banker is going to Oakland today, can't think I'd who'd be there. Not Jackson or Davis.

Oakland might have been a little generic as Elk Grove - home of Jackson - isn't far away. Neither is Merced.

Or do you have another reason why you don't think it was those guys.

Not really, just had looked it up and both those towns 1.5+ hours away. Elk Grove is Sacramento, so I think they woulda used that town for Jackson. Merced is a suburb of Stockton but maybe that wasn't big enough and they used Oakland...but Merced is nearly 2 hours away.

Banker is going to Oakland today, can't think I'd who'd be there. Not Jackson or Davis.

Oakland might have been a little generic as Elk Grove - home of Jackson - isn't far away. Neither is Merced.

Not really, just had looked it up and both those towns 1.5+ hours away. Elk Grove is Sacramento, so I think they woulda used that town for Jackson. Merced is a suburb of Stockton but maybe that wasn't big enough and they used Oakland...but Merced is nearly 2 hours away.

Yeah, but I don't think they're going to list every little town they go to. Hit the closest larger city to show they're in the area.

The first one just got a generic "Colorado" and not "Colorado Springs" for Domann. The second one said "Denver" and not "Aurora" for Stoll (though I realize those are a lot closer than the Cali ones we're talking about). They also used generic "Indiana" and "New Jersey" on some of them.

I don't know for sure. The OWH was speculating that's what might be going on. And Banker would be a good one to check in on Jackson and Davis, especially since he's pretty close.

Yeah, but I don't think they're going to list every little town they go to. Hit the closest larger city to show they're in the area.

The first one just got a generic "Colorado" and not "Colorado Springs" for Domann. The second one said "Denver" and not "Aurora" for Stoll (though I realize those are a lot closer than the Cali ones we're talking about). They also used generic "Indiana" and "New Jersey" on some of them.

I don't know for sure. The OWH was speculating that's what might be going on. And Banker would be a good one to check in on Jackson and Davis, especially since he's pretty close.

Makes sense, probably true.