Foltz is B1G Punter of the Year

Mavric

Hip Hip! Great job Read! You have now justified your half a million dollar a year salary! Get that man a raise!

Both of our kickers have done very well this season and should be congratulated. Read earned his salary here.

But he didn't earn his salary anywhere else.

Did you forget the best player on the team is out for the season?

Hip Hip! Great job Read! You have now justified your half a million dollar a year salary! Get that man a raise!

Both of our kickers have done very well this season and should be congratulated. Read earned his salary here.

I thought Stevenson did a good job when Read finally got him on the field

Did you forget the best player on the team is out for the season?

While that's true, the kickoff coverage has been well under par and the kickoff return has been rather 'meh' as well. Hats off to the season Brown had though. I really thought the inconsistencies he showed last season and the beginning of this one showed he just 'was what he was' but he really turned it around and proved me wrong. I mean he really turned it around. I think I read/heard 9 of his last 10 FGs made were from 40+. Impressive stuff there.

Were you and I watching the same games? I thought Stevenson was an epic failure at kickoff returner.

Were you and I watching the same games? I thought Stevenson was an epic failure at kickoff returner.

I thought Stevenson needed to stay on the freakin bench! Now he is gone.