Accountability and Consequences

C N Red

I think this co-head coach thing has confused some people. He is going to be co-head coach, but not in the typical sense. He is going to be HC at both Miama and Nebraska, hence co-head coach.

So if Richt is a co-head coach on both teams, then are Cornhusker fans co-fans of Miami and vice versa for the Miami fans? Because I don't want any part of any "Co-'Cane" coming up from Miami.

• Fire 1

I think there were even some players kicked off the team this year, too. Am I wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UdEhEe2Wc - LeRoy Alexander

Weren't some players from Louisiana dismissed as well? Or did they leave on their own?

Jariah Tolbert was booted. Two pot bust in a year.

Glenn Irons left on his own.

Both Louisiana players

Courtney Love & Greg Hart both left on their own. Both from Ohio.

Johnny Stanton left on his own - Cali

David Santos quit, I think due to injuries.

Those are all I can think of

I wouldn't have punished Lewis either, and I think it's clear I'm not a big Riley supporter. Yes these players are getting a free education but they also put in a tremendous amount of time and emotion into what they do. He got caught up in that and popped off, Riley talked to him about it end of story.

sh#t if you want to really extrapolate this line of thought, did the punishment of Lawrence Phillips fit the crime? Was TO too soft?

This is a whole new can of worms now isn't it? I highly doubt you will find many fans who didn't think TO was too soft. This is the guy who hid a firearm used to commit a possible felony, the guy interviewing victims before the police, etc. Heck, even the Farley suspension was extremely light considering the cops took Farley home the first time without issuing a DUI. It was only after he went back and got his car that night being pulled over a second time he got popped. A simple google search will yield articles written back during "the run" that were written about the leniency of punishment.