Tanner Farmer to wrestle after the bowl game

Red Five

Only downside would be an injury, IMO. Being active in other sports helps in HS, and surely, the benefits are there at the collegient level.

I'm torn on Farmer's weight loss... If he were to try to gain the weight back before fall camp, I fear that it's going to result in him coming in out of shape. I guess it may result in him being in the best shape of his life if he were to only gain some of it back.. I suppose it depends on where the coaches want him it. He looks really small (for an o-lineman)

Only downside would be an injury, IMO. Being active in other sports helps in HS, and surely, the benefits are there at the collegient level.

I'm torn on Farmer's weight loss... If he were to try to gain the weight back before fall camp, I fear that it's going to result in him coming in out of shape. I guess it may result in him being in the best shape of his life if he were to only gain some of it back.. I suppose it depends on where the coaches want him it. He looks really small (for an o-lineman)

He was at 330 lbs, doesn't need to gain weight back. That was a lot of bad weight.

He was at 330 lbs, doesn't need to gain weight back. That was a lot of bad weight.

Got it. I was unaware that he had gotten that big.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...