Collins Declares for NFL

Brouhaha

Yep. People can post all the uninformed opinions they want. Other people can point out how uninformed those opinions are. First amendment in action.

If I said anywhere that you shouldn't be allowed to post these things then I apologize. But being that this is a message board I'm don't see how me calling out your speculations for what they are is any different

And...for the record, having an opinion that someone might be throwing away a once in a life time opportunity based on the sole reason of..."I don't like someone".

Isn't uninformed. I don't need to know the exact details of a relationship to have that opinion. I have seen people make that mistake many times in my life.

You have said yourself that you would agree that he probably didn't have the type of season that would make him a sure fire success in the NFL draft. So....why is it uninformed to say he may very well be making a mistake to base trying the NFL draft simply because he doesn't like his coach?

Is there abuse happening where he needs to get out? Is the coaching staff hurting him in some way? You seem to know all the facts in the case...I'm interested...do tell.

I know lots of players that HATED their coaches...but stuck it out because they knew on the other end was success.

You just perfectly illustrated my point thanks. I have no idea how bad the relationship may be. That's why I didn't say he's making a mistake or not because I don't know and neither do you. Is it as simple as I don't like someone? Is it something worse? You tell me.

Based purely on what I see on the field I've already said I agree with you. But that's obviously not the whole story and I'm not the one who has to walk into that training facility and work with the coaches for another year.

And honestly, after this year I really would love to minimize any rumblings of discontent whatsoever in the locker room. If that means losing VV I'm OK with it even if I would prefer the problem get patched up and he returns and makes all BiG

I have not said he has a problem with the coaches. I personally have never seen anything even reported so. All I have seen is message board crap saying that's the reason he is leaving. I have said IF that's the reason he is leaving I think it's a mistake. That is purely my opinion and I am free to have it. I also have not claimed to be an expert on the relationship.

You on the other hand felt the great need to all of a sudden come in here with guns a blazing.

If you have a problem with that, go talk to the people who are claiming that's why he is leaving. Those are the people you should be angry at.

I have not said he has a problem with the coaches. I personally have never seen anything even reported so. All I have seen is message board crap saying that's the reason he is leaving. I have said IF that's the reason he is leaving I think it's a mistake. That is purely my opinion and I am free to have it. I also have not claimed to be an expert on the relationship.

You on the other hand felt the great need to all of a sudden come in here with guns a blazing.

If you have a problem with that, go talk to the people who are claiming that's why he is leaving. Those are the people you should be angry at.

Agree to disagree. I just felt that if an issue with the coaches was bad enough to be the reason for him to leave that it likely went further then not being BFFs and that he may be better served leaving if that's the case. Only he really knows the situation.

At any rate I'm sure he has better advisers then you or me on the issue.

I apologize for being overly aggressive in my comments.