Stanley Morgan

Mavric

Next to Westerstache, Stanley is the man to beat in a stacked WR corp. Close race but Stan is the Man.

The word you are looking for is "corps". It is pronounced like "kor", but spelled differently. It's an odd word, but if you are going to use it, please use it correctly.

BTW you at least came close to the correct spelling. Twice earlier in this thread it was spelled "core", which is just plain stupid.

Sorry for the tangent.

DBHOF worthy or just Grammar Nazi worthy?

DB? Wow. That bad, huh? I'll keep it to myself next time. Just a pet peeve of mine. FWIW I have a hard time spelling Nazi, but I'd rather offend a Nazi than a member of the USMC

Next to Westerstache, Stanley is the man to beat in a stacked WR corp. Close race but Stan is the Man.

The word you are looking for is "corps". It is pronounced like "kor", but spelled differently. It's an odd word, but if you are going to use it, please use it correctly.

BTW you at least came close to the correct spelling. Twice earlier in this thread it was spelled "core", which is just plain stupid.

Sorry for the tangent.

DB? Wow. That bad, huh? I'll keep it to myself next time. Just a pet peeve of mine. FWIW I have a hard time spelling Nazi, but I'd rather offend a Nazi than a member of the USMC

What if he meant corp as in corporation because the WRs are going to be so amazing this year they're going to need an LLC to protect them from all the lawsuits they're going to get from embarrassed opposing DBs? :B)

• Fire 1

What if he meant corp as in corporation because the WRs are going to be so amazing this year they're going to need an LLC to protect them from all the lawsuits they're going to get from embarrassed opposing DBs? :B)

In light of this new information I apologize for my uninformed and presumptive accusations. ;)

Sorry for the tangent.

A few years ago they were the corpse, as in "dead hands" and dropped passes

Stanley is going to be a stud next year. I saw him play twice in person in 2015. The miami game I went to I saw leadership abilities and playmaking abilities in him fighting for a live ball for a td with two Miami players around him. It shows how much he wanted that ball and I knew I was witnessing a future star! Love seeing Stanley play and he will help make this program great!

The Miami game was awesome. The long reception that setup the tying TD was legit, so close to taking that to the house. Then the 2pt conversion...just a beast.
thanks💯❤
Monique, are we still on for that date next fall in Lincoln?! ;)
September 3rd 😉

Woo hoo! I'll make sure I wear my Stetson cologne!

Sorry for the tangent.

The word doesn't belong exclusively to the Marine Corps, or anything like that.

It can refer to any group of people engaged in any activity.

If any Marines are offended by that fact, then tough titties.

• Fire 1

The word doesn't belong exclusively to the Marine Corps, or anything like that.

It can refer to any group of people engaged in any activity.

If any Marines are offended by that fact, then tough titties.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm aware of what the word means. I never said that it belonged to anyone, either.

I was actually poking fun at myself for being owned in another thread for spelling it "Natzi" in the title of my own thread about being a grammar Nazi. Pretty bad. It's in the BS forum, if you want a chuckle. I guess I need to work on my internet sarcasm :dunno

I'm not a Marine, but I use that example because it is possibly the best-known example of the word. "US Marine Core" looks pretty silly, doesn't it? And besides, I have the utmost respect for all branches of the military, and public safety/service jobs.

OK, so derailing this thread was not my intention. Sorry about that. Three misspellings of corps in one thread was just making my head explode. Back to SM, our stud WR....

• Fire 1

Stanley is going to be a stud next year. I saw him play twice in person in 2015. The miami game I went to I saw leadership abilities and playmaking abilities in him fighting for a live ball for a td with two Miami players around him. It shows how much he wanted that ball and I knew I was witnessing a future star! Love seeing Stanley play and he will help make this program great!

The Miami game was awesome. The long reception that setup the tying TD was legit, so close to taking that to the house. Then the 2pt conversion...just a beast.
thanks❤
September 3rd

You two feel free to private message :wacko:

thanks❤
Mooffue, are we still on for that date next fall in Lincoln?! ;)
September 3rd

You two feel free to private message :wacko:
its the date of the Kick off. Lol

Sorry for the tangent.

A few years ago they were the corpse, as in "dead hands" and dropped passes

Now that is funny...

thanks❤
September 3rd

Two kinds of men..those who wear Stetson cologne and those who wear Stetsons.

thanks❤
September 3rd

Two kinds of men..those who wear Stetson cologne and those who wear Stetsons.
lol

FWIW I apologize to Stanley Morgan and Stanley Morgan's mom for the derailing of this thread.

CM and yourself have done this in multiple threads mainly by taking things off topic. I have to say, its beginning to get ridiculous but at least you have the decency to apologize unlike other posters. I respect that.

thanks for the apology

I don't think Michigan states system is one to emulate if NU wants to win championships.

Also, at HC, Michigan state has one of the best defensive minds and overall HC ability in the country. NU can't claim the same.

Anyway, I love the triple option as a significant component of an offense, especially an "under talented" offense. I know a lot of the young (28 or younger) have no love for it. That's fine.

You'd be crazy to not love the kind of offense Michigan state has? What system would you use? I know the forward pass is something a lot of the older fans (50+) can't stand...it is what it is

I'm 53 and I know what a forward pass is and I generally like it. ;)