Asst. Strength Coach Movement

Very good hire if true. Rabas was a good addition but McLeod is a couple steps up. I'm surprised he is leaving SIU where he runs the S&C to come here.

How dou know? Are u a S&c nerd cuz I would have no clue who these guys are
If anyone would know it would be Stumpy.

This really isn't a Riley hire, it is a Mark Philipp hire. McLeod was a GA for Eric Klein, current Minnesota Gophers Head S&C coach, while he was at SIU. Philipp was a player there at that time.

That isn't saying Riley didn't know him because he was a part of the S&C staff for Riley from (08-11). Philipp was also a part of that staff from (09-13).

McLeod specializes in speed and agility along with nutrition. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the head guy for our Performance and Testing department, who is currently ran by Boyd. He would also help Philipp with S&C.

• Fire 2

This really isn't a Riley hire, it is a Mark Philipp hire. McLeod was a GA for Eric Klein, current Minnesota Gophers Head S&C coach, while he was at SIU. Philipp was a player there at that time.

That isn't saying Riley didn't know him because he was a part of the S&C staff for Riley from (08-11). Philipp was also a part of that staff from (09-13).

McLeod specializes in speed and agility along with nutrition. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the head guy for our Performance and Testing department, who is currently ran by Boyd. He would also help Philipp with S&C.

Good stuff man.