ATH Bruce Judson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Bruce Judson
Hometown: Cocoa, Florida
School: Cocoa
Position: Athlete, Quarterback
Height: 5-11
Weight: 172
40 time:
Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio STate, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Temple, UCF, UCLA, West Virginia
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #153 Overall; #14 ATH; .9358; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #94 Overall; #7 ATH; :star :star :star :star
247: #260 Overall; #25 ATH; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #110 Overall; #10 ATH; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #189 Overall; #22 ATH; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Actually considering, or just wants the Husker twitter juice? Only time will tell.

Agree with the question, but this is the exact type of momentum that Sam talks about in his latest OWH piece. Gotta continue getting the chatter from quality prospects even if it doesn't immediately produce results.

• 3 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

JULY 13 2016. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS

BRUCE JUDSON , ATH, 5-9, 185, COCOA, FLORIDA

Judson has many options where to play ball including; Alabama, Arizona, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Nebraska, Ohio State, UCLA, Virginia Tech, West Virginia and others.
A few more visits planned.

“I’ll probably narrow it down to a Top 5 before football season I don’t know the schools yet. I’ve been to Virginia Tech, Florida and UCF. I’ll probably visit USF, Bama and Arizona.” Judson said

“I liked the coach staff (Virginia Tech), the academics part of it. They said I can play early and be a big time player. They are recruiting me like a receiver/back. Motion in the backfield like a running back. I like the area (Blacksburg) and the weight room.” Judson said

Judson said he’s been to the University of Florida several times and they were his childhood favorite. Attended several Gator football games and calls it ‘Crazy atmosphere.’

“They (Florida) wants want me to play slot. They want to get the ball in my hands as much as they can, and stuff like that.” Judson said

Alabama.

“They take people in the league.” Judson comments about Alabama. “They have great tradition stuff like that. I’m pretty high on their board, (Nick) Saban can’t wait to get me on campus. They want me to play slot and try to get me outside more.”

Judson briefly said he likes everything about Arizona. The academics, football and some family there.

Williams’ at it again for NU.

“They are recruiting me as a receiver.” When asked about the Cornhuskers.” I’ve been recruited by the receivers coach Keith (Williams), we keep in contact. He’s a cool, cool dude. Laid back. We talk how I can fit in. I know Robert Porcher who committed to them. I know for sure I’m going to take a visit for the Oregon game.”

cornhead.gif

• 2 weeks later...