USA Today Sports: How 'Calabraska' is making an impact on 2017 recruiting

Clausen strikes me as slimy as hell.

Reminds me of how Saban recruits too. "I have all the connections to make you great." Only problem is, he's supposed to be a HS coach and not allowed to recruit.

so we get highly ranked recruits from a school....and you feel obligated to denigrate their coach?

fwiw....private high schools all over the country do recruit players.

It's a public high school.

This is Casey's older brother. And yes, he strikes me as a dirtbag, which is a sentiment shared by many here in the LA area.

can i get a complete list of who can and who can not be called a "dirtbag"?

Reminds me of how Saban recruits too. "I have all the connections to make you great." Only problem is, he's supposed to be a HS coach and not allowed to recruit.

so we get highly ranked recruits from a school....and you feel obligated to denigrate their coach?

fwiw....private high schools all over the country do recruit players.

It's a public high school.

This is Casey's older brother. And yes, he strikes me as a dirtbag, which is a sentiment shared by many here in the LA area.

can i get a complete list of who can and who can not be called a "dirtbag"?

As long as they're not a member of this forum, anyone and everyone can be called a dirtbag.

25 transfers in two years. Because of the "connections" they offer to colleges. Interesting.

I was surprised to read that KJJR has already transferred high schools and that he had a problem with players and coaches in Orange County. Anyone know the back story there?

• Fire 2

25 transfers in two years. Because of the "connections" they offer to colleges. Interesting.

I was surprised to read that KJJR has already transferred high schools and that he had a problem with players and coaches in Orange County. Anyone know the back story there?

Yes. Let's start talking rumors about one of our newest recruits and/or Calabasas coaches. This is a really good idea.

• Fire 9

What the F is wrong with you? Seriously. He is the most important recruit this program has had in forever, moreso than just being a great player because of the other recruits he will help steer our way. Are you purposely trying to sabotage Husker football? Grow up and shutup.

• Fire 6

There is recruiting that goes on in Omaha high school football. What makes it so surprising that it hours on elsewhere?

It happens all over the country...sucks when a kid leaves your program for another one, but you learn to move on. Blaming it on this dude and calling him out is silly...I am hoping you are ready to call out a lot more programs!

I think recruiting among public schools is flat out wrong (and swarmy when it comes to private ones).

I imagine many of you don't live in California, but the 25 transfers he's secured (and several players he's pushed out of the program) during the past couple of years has raised a lot of ire in followers of the sport.

Something tells me that if he wasn't benefiting NU at this moment, most of his defenders in this thread would be condemning him and his tactics.

• Fire 3

Perhaps nothing shows you are hoping for failure under Riley's watch more than this post. So you loved Bo and didn't think he should get fired. Fine, but it is time to move on and hope for the success of the program. Or abandon Nebraska and pick another program to support...

• Fire 1

This is a bit of a stretch. I don't think CM hates Riley at all. Pretty sure lots of people complain about the recruiting practices of schools from the SEC. What's wrong with not being a fan of it in the highschool ranks? Just because someone doesn't agree with all the sunshine pumping on here doesn't mean he is against the Huskers.

This is a bit of a stretch. I don't think CM hates Riley at all. Pretty sure lots of people complain about the recruiting practices of schools from the SEC. What's wrong with not being a fan of it in the highschool ranks? Just because someone doesn't agree with all the sunshine pumping on here doesn't mean he is against the Huskers.

You should change your name to CmPlus1

No one dislikes cm because he's not a sunshine pumper.

• Fire 3

Didn't say he hated Riley. And didn't say he had to love recruiting practices of SEC. But he continually criticizes Riley and everything he does. Even when the staff pulls highly ranked recruits he comes up with arguments like it is bad to get recruits from California and now only because _the high school coach_ is shady; it is pretty clear that he doesn't hope for the program to succeed under Riley.

Bo isn't coming back. So I'm wondering under what circumstances would CM actually support something the program does...