Wisconsin, Ohio State Games to be ESPN Prime Time Kicks (2016)

New TV deal with Fox/ESPN kicks in this year. That could be causing a delay in the selection of the night games. Or I wonder if we will be getting night games selected early at all this year?

I don't hate the idea, but I would rather know early for planning purposes.

New TV deal with Fox/ESPN kicks in this year. That could be causing a delay in the selection of the night games. Or I wonder if we will be getting night games selected early at all this year?

I think Fox and ESPN are working out the details of the night games, and they will select them early again. They want to select them early, to be able to sell those big games to their advertisers, in advance. That's the whole reason they primetime games are announced months in advance.

I think Fox and ESPN are working out the details of the night games, and they will select them early again. They want to select them early, to be able to sell those big games to their advertisers, in advance. That's the whole reason they primetime games are announced months in advance.

I'm hoping we hear soon. They have to announce before B1G will announce right? Would be nice to start imagining how our schedule will pan out.

I'm hoping we hear soon. They have to announce before B1G will announce right? Would be nice to start imagining how our schedule will pan out.

If it follows past years, the major network partners (now FOX/FS1 & ESPN/ABC) announce their primetime and other major TV selections, and then the BTN announces their major games. Then all other games follow the traditional 12 (or sometimes 6) day TV window announcement.

If it follows past years, the major network partners (now FOX/FS1 & ESPN/ABC) announce their primetime and other major TV selections, and then the BTN announces their major games. Then all other games follow the traditional 12 (or sometimes 6) day TV window announcement.

Yup. Usually, the first batch goes out before Memorial Day, so we should see something in the next few weeks.